Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: NOS retractable seatbelt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Lavanaut
$160$145 plus actual shipping cost. Will arrive in original box. I believe this is a passenger side belt but please double check the part number to make sure it fits your application.

Thanks bye1.gif

Click to view attachment
Lavanaut
icon_bump.gif because I'm jobless and need cash. dry.gif
Lavanaut
This is a sweet part to freshen up the interior of your ride!
Bucci
Hello,

I see that no one is really needing a new belt. I can give you $120.25 for the part. I really need the drivers side but this is close.

Best Marc
619-726-9012
Bucci
You stated you were out a job so I thought I would help out and take parts off your hands. If you are rolling with extra cash and can hold on to your parts that fine by me I was just trying to help. As I stated before I really do not need the pass belt, but hold all you want...!

Best Marc
619-726-9012
Lavanaut
As I said Marc, thank you for the offer. "rolling with extra cash"? rolleyes.gif I'm just not to the point yet that I'm willing to take a loss on quality parts. I tried to make that clear in my PM, I guess I didn't do a very good job.

And as stated, these belts are not interchangeable (passenger side for drivers side and vice versa).

Thanks,

Reid

ps: oh, and...

welcome.png
Lavanaut
icon_bump.gif
Lavanaut
Updated w/ new price bye1.gif
Lavanaut
I know somebody needs this belt, it's a good price for an NOS item in the original box. Anyone?

Cheers to Friday beerchug.gif
Lavanaut
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.