Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 914 York pa f/s California car 1.8
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
honlude
1975 914 , located in York pa. Car came from California , has 1.8 , still has all factory fuel injection and all immissions . No major rust that I see , only spot is about size of a quarter on the lower fire wall . Back dated from and rear bumpers , rear wing , front painted flex dam , fact. Hella fog lamps , kn filter , mahle wheels (black with silver lip) , painted gaurds red , perfect dash , good interior , rebuilt master Cyl and rear calipers , new pads , new oil cooler orings , new oil pressure sender . Shaved front side marker lights . Email with any questions 5500$ or open to partial trades and money for the right offer

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
mikepags
Hi, is this car still available? If so, do you have any more information about it, such as original color, current condition and maybe a little about its history? Also do you have any pics of the interior? Thanks.
honlude
update I have just replaced fuel pump in car and added a few more picsClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
pktzygt
I sent you an email
honlude
sold!!!!
jsayre914
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif Congrats

i just hope it stays in the neighborhood dry.gif
jonferns
so whos the lucky buyer?
i love porsche
congrats on the sale.

this was a really really nice car...whoever got it is going to be very happy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.