Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wanted/ trade: DONE!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ssstikircr
I am in the market for a Porsche 914 with a V8 or flat 6 conversion. Not looking for a full on project but a descent well sorted driver. I am not excluding flat fours but it would have to be a nice one. Please let me know what you have and you can drop me a line and some pics to ssstikircr@comcast.net

I have available for possible trades a 67 Mrk 1 Mini Cooper redone from top to bottom everything knew and I mean everything... THE ULTIMATE GO KART!!!!

Click to view attachment
PeeGreen 914
I love the Mini... I would be temted but I have far too much into mine to have it leave me. Good luck in your search but keep the Mini... they are way too cool. beerchug.gif
ssstikircr
Trust me I know all about having too much into it... I have just over 8k in the motor alone. But after all they are just toys.
ssstikircr
Here are some more pics... thanks beer.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

ssstikircr
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
ssstikircr
Click to view attachment
pffft
QUOTE(ssstikircr @ Jan 12 2009, 12:03 PM) *

email sent

patrick
Jared
Details on the Bike?
Mileage, mods other than the can?

The mini wouldn't be for me, but maybe some sort of deal with the bike and my '74 2.0???
ssstikircr
The bike has 8.7k miles. Brand new tires, new K&N filter, Yosh pipe, frame and swimg arm sliders. It just had a rescent oil change. Motul full synthetic has been used in the bike since the initial break in.

thanks
Alex
Jared
PM Sent
PeeGreen 914
Hey Jared.... best buddy... you know the Mini would be a sweet car to have until I could buy it from you biggrin.gif
OU8AVW
Somebody get this guy a 914! Looking at the Mini you can tell he'll build a sweet Porsche!

Good luck biggrin.gif
ssstikircr
THANKS!! Damn right it would be sweet! beer.gif
ssstikircr
Sorry bike has been sold!

thanks
GTeener
What are the details on this Mini?
Is it an Cooper S?
Mileage?
How hard is it to drive from the right side?
Why are you parting with it if it is so awesome?
ssstikircr
pm sent
GTeener
Cute car. Not as hard to drive as I feared and plenty peppy.
Needs more interior refinements but mechanically and cosmetically, it's a sweet car driving-girl.gif
GTeener
wub.gif
GTeener
Soon to be dubbed "MINI4GG" wub.gif

I'm confident ssstikircr will kick "GTEENER" up a to a whole new level of fun.
boxstr
Is this MINI still for sale or trade??
CCLINMINIME
ssstikircr
Deal is pending

piratenanner.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(ssstikircr @ Feb 10 2009, 10:23 PM) *

Deal is pending

piratenanner.gif

wub.gif
Good as done in my book
Justinp71
Gwen are you trading your car???

It sounds like it, but just checking...
GTeener
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ Feb 20 2009, 08:09 PM) *

Gwen are you trading your car???

It sounds like it, but just checking...

Yup
ConeDodger
QUOTE(boxstr @ Feb 10 2009, 09:55 PM) *

CCLINMINIME

Believe it or not Craig, Gwen has traded GTEENER for the Mini... I was there when they inspected each others cars and didn't even realize it was happening... Unless I am mistaken, the cars have actually changed hands.
GTeener
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 22 2009, 01:58 PM) *

CCLINMINIME

Believe it or not Craig, Gwen has traded GTEENER for the Mini... I was there when they inspected each others cars and didn't even realize it was happening... Unless I am mistaken, the cars have actually changed hands.

Hasn't happened yet, Rob. raining every weekend since we agreed.
Neither of us has a closed car trailer. It'll happen eventually though!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(GTeener @ Feb 22 2009, 02:03 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 22 2009, 01:58 PM) *

CCLINMINIME

Hasn't happened yet, Rob. raining every weekend since we agreed.
Neither of us has a closed car trailer. It'll happen eventually though!

I have an open trailer if either of you wants to stoop to that... I am within blocks of Eric...
ssstikircr
Thanks for the offer.... I do have axcess to an open trailer as long as its not being used. Gwen wants to keep the cars out of the rain for now.

By chance does any one have an enclosed trailer in the Sacramento area that can be used ?
GTeener
QUOTE(ssstikircr @ Feb 23 2009, 09:34 AM) *

Thanks for the offer.... I do have axcess to an open trailer as long as its not being used. Gwen wants to keep the cars out of the rain for now.

By chance does any one have an enclosed trailer in the Sacramento area that can be used ?

The Mini looks so crisp and clean and new-like. It would be nice to keep it that way for a while, but Mother Nature is conspiring against me!

But I suppose it wouldn't be the end of the world to open trailer the cars. idea.gif

The 914 window seals dribble a bit though, so I try to avoid situations involving volumes of water flowing off the roof.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.