Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting out '75 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914dumbass
Sorry the engine & trans.are gone.The center pad is almost perfect.The dome light is the original Hella(not the one from the VW store that won't stay in the hole)and also quite nice.It has the late model 150 speedometer,tachometer,and fuel gauge(also very nice).I have many more parts not listed.Please call Tod at(714)356-0527 anytime before 10PM Pacific time or send me a message and I will answer any questions and take more pictures if you want them.Thanks, TodClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
1975red914
Is the interior lamp cracked or warped? If not, I would be interested in buying. Silver band surrounding the perimeter with a white switch. Price?
914dumbass
QUOTE(1975red914 @ Jan 17 2009, 12:55 AM) *

Is the interior lamp cracked or warped? If not, I would be interested in buying. Silver band surrounding the perimeter with a white switch. Price?

It is the silver band with the white switch.The silver at the bottom center is faded.There are some scratches in the middle where it says made in Germany.It fits in the hole perfectly and doesn't pop out.Have you ever tried the ones from the VW store?I did for a while and was glad to get this one.$85 will cover bullet proof packaging and shipping or knock off $5 and pick up if you are local.Feel free to call me at (714)356-0527 anytime before 11PM pacific time.Thanks Tod
arvcube
do you have the screw in tow loop?
914dumbass
QUOTE(arvcube @ Jan 19 2009, 01:40 PM) *

do you have the screw in tow loop?

Yes I have it.$29 and I can deliver it to you or send it USPS.It's the original one.I love San Diego and I'm always looking for a reason to drive down.Feel free to call me at (714)356-0527 any time before 11PM. Tod
johnnie5
Do you have a stock VDO clock gauge in great condition?
bryanf
How much for the back pad? It looks scuffed up in the picture...is it?
914dumbass
QUOTE(bryanf @ Jan 19 2009, 10:12 PM) *

How much for the back pad? It looks scuffed up in the picture...is it?

I'm asking $75 + shipping if not local.The picture is quite misleading.It looked great on my camera but ugly on the computer.I will try to get some better pictures and post.I am very computer challenged so it could take a while.Feel free to call me at (714)356-0527 and I will answer any more questions you may have.It is a lot nicer than the picture makes it look.Thanks, Tod
arvcube
tod,
great to meet and chat with ya. thanks for the tow loop. can you send me pics of those tail lights?
thanks bro,

arvin
arvcube
also, how are those seatbelts?
914dumbass
QUOTE(arvcube @ Feb 2 2009, 10:48 PM) *

also, how are those seatbelts?

Same goes.The seat belts work fine but the chrome on the loops is bad.I will try to get some pictures sent.I am a computer idiot so it may be easier for me to bring them down and show them.I got my first computer in 2004.It still works the L-jet on my '75.Anyway I will let you know. Tod
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.