Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mark Henry... how's Elizabeth?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
I know you have priorities at the moment, but check back if you can catch your breath, and let us know how the little trooper is doing.

She is in my thoughts always...

Regards,

Karl Ellzey
Hunter's Dad!
Mark Henry
Elizabeth is doing much better! pray.gif

She is not out of the woods yet, but at least we can see the tree line! mueba.gif

I was just going to post this when I saw Karl's post.

Early this AM she puked almost a litre of crap that looked like vanilla ice cream with a yellow tint and smelled like rot. barf.gif
Within hours her skin started to pink up, but she still looks like she’s gone 15 rounds with Mike Tyson, only she still has her ear.

Oxygen levels are better, now has only a low-grade fever, she is sitting up in bed (with help) and she actually ate a little bit of lunch. This is the best she has looked since she went into the hospital almost 2 weeks ago.
From “death’s door” to “in recovery” in less than 24hrs, kids are truly amazing.

Thanks for all your best wishes and for letting me vent.

I will let everyone know when she gets home.

dance.gif dance.gif dance.gif dance.gif dance.gif dance.gif
Qarl
smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif clap56.gif mueba.gif aktion035.gif wub.gif
Gint
Great news Mark! Tell her we all said "Hi!".
fiid
Yay - sounds like she's turned the corner!!

It's funny how that one throw-up always seems to help!!! That's happened to me several times.

You guys are in our thoughts. Continued best wishes. :-)

Fiid.
Jenny
We're all hoping your sweet little angel comes home soon.

Best wishes,

Jen
markb
QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 18 2004, 10:31 AM)
Great news Mark! Tell her we all said "Hi!".

agree.gif
914rick
Mark, that's EXCELLENT news. I know that there were a lot of folks out there saying an extra prayer. It works. clap56.gif
Rick
Eric_Shea
I know that there were a lot of folks out there saying an extra prayer. It works.

agree.gif

Not a religious type but... I believe. All the best. She'll be fine smilie_pokal.gif
Korijo
Im not too religous either. But I do know there is "something" out there, answering the prayers.

Give her a hug for me wub.gif
Jeroen
Good to hear she's recovering!!!

cheers,

Jeroen
TheCabinetmaker
Thank you Lord.
Targa
Mark,

You have an incredible sence of humor through this ordeal. You and Karl as well have character that is inmeasurable! Best wishes.

Varik
Mark Henry
Elizabeth had a very good day! clap56.gif

Hard to believe that just over a day ago she had doctors and nurses buzzing all around her.

Again, thanks to everyone, and I'll keep you up to date.

I just want my little girl home. wub.gif
EdwardBlume
Awesome news! Glad to know things are better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.