Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Lots of parts from a 75
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
camaroz1985
All parts have been listed on ebay. I have listed the starting bid prices below.

Link to auctions: ebay Auctions

I have a lot of parts available from my 75. As I strip more parts I will update the list. If you would like pictures of individual parts let me know. Also if there is anything you need, but don’t see let me know. I am converting the car to a race car (that is supposed to be roadworthy) so anything that is heavy or unnecessary will probably be coming off.

The interior is tan, and most parts include hardware and fasteners.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Parts

Front Bumper – dirty, but fair condition, $39.99
Arm Rests – show some wear, $6.99/ea
Concord AM/FM Cassette Stereo Radio w/ Equilizer – Works 99% (power on LED on equalizer does not work), includes mounting panel cut to fit stereo and separate equalizer, $4.99
Pictures: Radio, Equilizer
Back Pad and Firewall Upholstery – fair condition, light is broken, $29.99
Firewall Sound Insulation Pad (in cabin) – good condition, no tears, $14.99
Firewall Sound Insulation Pad (in engine bay) – fair condition, $4.99
Starter – used, $15 (waiting on payment)
Clutch Set – Disc, Pressure Plate, Throwout/Release Bearing, and Clutch Fork - some wear, $9.99
Sideshift Transmission - $149.99 SOLD
Rear Bumper – dirty, but fair condition, some of the holes under the taillights are torn, $39.99
Rear Bumper Shocks – some rust, but still compress and rebound, $4.99
Dash Heater Controls – good condition, all knobs, $24.99
Seats – dirty, seat back material peeling from top, driver side shows heavy wear, passenger side some cracking and missing fore/aft adjustment handle, tracks are in good shape, $49.99/pr
Brake Backing Plates – surface rust, but straight, $14.99/set
Lug Wrench – some rust, $0.99
Spare Tire Hold Down - $0.99
Engine Relay/Circuit Board – unknown working condition, $4.99
Pictures: 1, 2
All prices DO NOT include shipping. Local pickup is available. I can also hold parts until the Hershey event in April. I am only about 15 minutes from the site.

Paypal and e-mail address is rdh2@lehigh.edu. Feel free to contact me however is most convenient for you.

Thanks for looking.

Ryan Hetrick
RJMII
I have an accelerator pedal... I don't know what 'fair market value' is on it, though... you tell me and PM me with your address. =o)

Does shipping count against your budget for your $2009 challenge?
camaroz1985
Yes shipping does count toward the budget. I will let you know.

Thanks!
OU8AVW
Fog Light Switch – good condition, $10
I'll take that.
Couple o' bucks for shipping?

Zap me a pm with pay pal total and account and I'll hook it up

Mike
NORD

P M sent, need a good set of seatbelts

driving.gif

NORD
camaroz1985
All PM's responded to.
camaroz1985
All PM's and picture requests responded to.

Thanks guys.
NORD

Free bump icon_bump.gif

I'll take the whole set. PM me your address I'll send check. no paypal

NORD
camaroz1985
List Updated.
camaroz1985
Weekend icon_bump.gif

List has been updated. All prices are OBO, make me an offer.
camaroz1985
icon_bump.gif

Make me offers I need to get rid of this stuff.
camaroz1985
Pictures added for Console/Map Box, Radio, and Door Panels.
Bill Senger
Could you please post some pics of the center console and guages?
Thanks,

Bill
camaroz1985
Bill,

I have posted the pictures.

Also because I have had several people ask,

The needles are all still bright orange, and the lens are clear. The clock and temp gauge bezels are in excellent condition. The voltmeter bezel shows some wear and has a little surface rust. I also just notice when I cleaned everything up what look like cigarette burns around the shift boot. The one clip that holds the gauge panel to the console is broken, but the panel still attaches securely with the one. You can see these couple things in the picture. Other than that I would say this is an 8/10. It does not include the sending unit.

If anyone needs to know anything else let me know.

Thanks.
blabla914
If you have the straps that hold the factory jack in place send me a PM with price including shipping and I'll send you a PayPal.

Thanks,

Kelly
highways
TAN CARPET!! TAN CARPET!!! I WANT TAN CARPET!!!

I am especially looking for longitudinal tan carpet. But interested in seeing everything you got. If it's salvageable with some soap and scrubby, I'll take it.
camaroz1985
Posted pics of the carpet. I thought I had some carpet cleaner laying around, but I don't, so what you are seeing is uncleaned. I will let you be the judge of what you think will come out. Let me know.

Lots of parts left.
camaroz1985
icon_bump.gif

List updated, parts shipped.
burton73
I need the door Panels for my 76 as the PO put speakers in. You will need to ship to 90064. Please figure out what a price will be with the Paypal fees and I will send it to you. I will be on a jet for the next 16 Hours and not able to send you the money till after then. Thank you.

Bob Burton

burtonplastics@aol.con
stock_914
How about $175 for the center console appearance group? Shipping would be to 77546. Using Paypal for transaction. Thanks for considering.
Also do you still have the console heater control lever? Price?
camaroz1985
PM sent to burton73 and stock_914
camaroz1985
Prices have been reduced and paypal fees are waived!!

Still accepting offers as well.

List has been updated.
stock_914
In your stockpile of parts, would you have a 2.0 air cleaner support brace? The one that goes across the intake pipes. Thanks, Steve
camaroz1985
Steve, I don't really have a stock pile of parts just this one. It was a 1.8 and anything engine related is gone. Sorry

I shipped your console today.
camaroz1985
icon_bump.gif

List updated
camaroz1985
stock_914, your parts shipped on Tuesday. Your PM inbox is full.
stock_914
Thanks. Not sure why PM box shows full. I will check the settings. Thanks, again

QUOTE(camaroz1985 @ Jan 30 2009, 07:45 AM) *

stock_914, your parts shipped on Tuesday. Your PM inbox is full.

NORD

Ryan

Belts showed up in the mail friday
Thanks driving.gif

KevinP
You wouldn't happen to have the 2 windshield vents that blow up from the dash?
Let me know, I need em bad....

KP
camaroz1985
QUOTE(KevinP @ Feb 1 2009, 05:37 AM) *

You wouldn't happen to have the 2 windshield vents that blow up from the dash?
Let me know, I need em bad....

KP

Sorry need to keep the dash and have a functioning defrost setup.

Thanks,
Ryan
ssstikircr
pm sent
camaroz1985
PM replyed to.

List Updated
camaroz1985
icon_bump.gif
camaroz1985
icon_bump.gif

List Updated
camaroz1985
Cleared sold parts from list.

All remaining parts listed on ebay.

ebay Auctions
camaroz1985
5 days left.

The transmission is sold.
ssstikircr
Got the kick panel/speaker grills in today. sad.gif Both grills were in several pieces.... not enogh packing material so the detached speakers smashed everithing.
slap.gif
camaroz1985
Sorry I can refund you purchase. They were both in pretty poor shape when I packaged them, the crack in the one looked like it would easily spread across the whole part. I was worried about how they would make it. Let me know what you want to do. Sorry again.
camaroz1985
1 day left on the auctions
johnnie5
VDO clock and/or passenger mirror?
camaroz1985
Already sold the clock in the console, and my car doesn't have a passenger mirror.

Thanks.
ssstikircr
QUOTE(camaroz1985 @ Feb 15 2009, 11:36 AM) *

Sorry I can refund you purchase. They were both in pretty poor shape when I packaged them, the crack in the one looked like it would easily spread across the whole part. I was worried about how they would make it. Let me know what you want to do. Sorry again.

That would be GREAT ... just refund the price of the parts. I do not expect a refund for the shipping. You can send via PayPal to ssstikircr@comcast.net

THANKS
Alex
camaroz1985
I'll meet you half way on shipping. I feel bad that they didnt make it, I just wasn't sure about these. They were pretty fragile. Hey at least you got a set of speakers biggrin.gif

Refund has been issued.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.