Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Center cushion-always black?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Porsche Rescue
Anyone know if the early factory cushion (the one that fits in the plastic tray to make a third seat) came in a color other than black? I have a 70 with tan interior and want to find a cushion. Are there tan ones out there?
jd74914
I believe it did. My '74 has a factory brown cushion. smile.gif
tod914
Jim have you tried George @ AA?
Gustl
yepp - I have a tan one
bought it NOS - still in original plastic bag with OEM number on it - a couple of years ago
914 521 053 11 FARBE 502 ... (= colour 502)

bye1.gif Gustl
Johny Blackstain
I saw an early style, tan- "cinnamon" rolleyes.gif , centre pad on ebay a month or so ago. I think they might have come in dark brown as well.
Porsche Rescue
Thanks all. Now I know I'm not wasting my time looking for a tan one.
jonferns
Need a tan one? I may have an extra, if your interested PM me and give me a few days to look. bye1.gif
Pat Garvey
Good question!

Did they ever come in white/bone for the late cars?
Pat
rwjames
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jan 13 2009, 09:28 PM) *

Good question!

Pat

My Lagoon blue 1975 1.8 had white interior. And yes the center cushion was also white.

I loved the white interior with the blue exterior, but it was hard to keep that white vinyl clean.
Tom_T
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jan 13 2009, 08:28 PM) *

Good question!

Pat

Jim & Pat -

Every brochure or ad for all years always showed them with the center pad to match the seat/door/back upholstery color (the leatherette portion in the case of later tartans).

FYI - my `73 2L has tan/cinnamon on the hinged center pad which came out that year.

Tom
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.