Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 Porsche 914 2.0 **SOLD**
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Demick
Can't believe I'm doing this.

$6000. Details at 1974 Porsche 914 2.0

**SOLD**
phatnine11
PM sent!
highways
Off Topic,

hey Demick have you seen this Bert and Ernie video? Thought you might like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21OH0wlkfbc

nice looking bling on that car by the way!
JeffBowlsby
Whoever buys this car will be a criminal...they will be stealing it, all that car for so little? laugh.gif

Demick...sorry to see you go buddy...keep in touch.
Demick
Thanks for the kind words Jeff. I won't be a stranger. We're practically neighbors. You, me, Rob and others need to meet up for coffee some morning.
Gint
I was pretty surprised myself to see your 914 for sale.
Demick
Me too. I feel sick about selling it. I spent years building it into what I wanted it to be, and it's great fun to drive. But I'm approaching a period in my life where I cannot keep a daily driver and a weekend/fun car. I don't want, nor have space for 4 cars. So I need a dual use car (fun and daily driver in one), and a Boxster fits that bill better than the 914.
EdwardBlume
For anyone looking for a street / AX performer with lots of goodies, this is the one. It is a very well set up / well thought out car which has consistently performed at amazingly high levels for years. For 6K, I'd love to turn it into a coffee table after getting whooped AX after AX, but instead, I hope it goes to someone who is both appreciative of the condition, and competitively minded. $6K is a steal.

Demick, coffee with you, Jeff, and others would be cool. I live really close to the S'Bucks on Valley / Bernal too.Good luck with moving on. BTW - I've hung out with Bill P for last couple Box' conversions so if you do some strategic upgrades count me in.
JeffBowlsby
Count me in on the donuts/carz event.

Talk to the boss about keeping them both... biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Demick @ Jan 14 2009, 07:36 AM) *

Me too. I feel sick about selling it. I spent years building it into what I wanted it to be, and it's great fun to drive. But I'm approaching a period in my life where I cannot keep a daily driver and a weekend/fun car. I don't want, nor have space for 4 cars. So I need a dual use car (fun and daily driver in one), and a Boxster fits that bill better than the 914.
plas76targa
Hi Demick! I'll icon_bump.gif this for you. I was surprised when I saw this add but understand the change. I'll ditto all the above, this is a solid car for anyone. It still has the GM third brake light? add that to your website. If I had a spare 6K I'd be all over this!
Demick
Hi Matt

Good to hear from you. Yes, it sill has the 3rd brake light under the targa bar. It is on the list on the website. Just gotta read carefully!!
Demick
Sale pending......
IronHillRestorations
C'mon Jeff, you don't list the Honday Odyssey in your sig????
tantus
Check PM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.