Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Family and friends.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
JoeSharp
How should we charge for the Spouces and SO's? Like Eric and Val.
If she drives her teener do we charge full entry? This may apply to others like Clay and Betty, John and Toast.
If not?
Do we feed the Kids for free?
euro911
25 or 50% discount for spouses (or 'significunt significant others') laugh.gif

Kids under 12 free ?
G e o r g e
I think the amount depends on what they will get in return,

if it is just food, then lets break out that cost.

if they're getting a "goodie bag" full charge

offer each option
euro911
The 2007 AR was the only event Dianne attended. We paid full price, but no goody bag for her dry.gif

For guys like you and Kaos, costs for the wife and kids would really add up ...

idea.gif Reduced price - no full goodie bag, maybe just shirts and food? unsure.gif

I don't know confused24.gif
G e o r g e
I'm not planning on bring all of my kids, probably just my son as he wants to race in the rc challenge.

I agree that everyone who pays should get a complete goodie bag,

but if we try to just eliminate the licence plate, i don't see much of a discount.

simply because of the hopeful size (100 people), if you don't have a name tag you don't eat. and we can make tags for what ever level of participation.

euro911
I really don't know what all is going in the 'goodie bags' confused24.gif

shirt
hat ?
license plate ?

... ???

popcorn[1].gif
G e o r g e
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jan 16 2009, 02:57 PM) *

I really don't know what all is going in the 'goodie bags' confused24.gif

shirt
hat ?
license plate ?

... ???

popcorn[1].gif

ticket to drive around buttonwillow
euro911
Dianne asked me if everybody in a family would really want, or need everything that came in a goodie bag?

Let me share her cheer.gif :views

She typically won't wear a hat ... and says that I have way too many already dry.gif

She'd much rather see 'womens' style 't-shirts' offered for the 'wemen-folk', so - if not ... no 't-shirt' required ... (although I'd just take hers) biggrin.gif

She may not want to drive her car on the track by herself driving-girl.gif ... so the question is: Does a passenger need a ticket? ...

She had no comment on the license plate confused24.gif

Food - that she'll eat chowtime.gif ... laugh.gif

Bear with me here, just thinking out loud ...

I think I read it will be $91. for a full package?

Do we know the final individual costs yet?

We could offer a 'discout package' (it would be for spouses and family members only) idea.gif

Food and a t-shirt at a minimum, or maybe: food, t-shirt and hat, (or food, shirt & license plate, or food, hat & license plate) ??? shades.gif

Does the hat, shirt and plate add up to $40?

Food costs for the event ?

... How much is the track ticket? ... $40. unsure.gif

headbang.gif Sorry, is this getting too complicated ???
JoeSharp
Yes, way to complicated. We need to pay for the event with the entry fees. The streets of willow is just part of the event. So just like a meal you can chose to eat it or not. We don't need to give goodie bags to everyone so only the entrants should get a bag. The plates are for voting on the show and shine. The plates should pay for themself by selling space on them.
It cost me about $3.50 per person to Bar-B-Q and I'm thinking we should be able to get a good catered meal for less than $20 each. How about children under 16 free and anyone 16 and over we charge $35.00 and all they get is a name tag.
How dose that sound.
Sorry about the spelling and my abrutness but I've just returned from Zubbies and I've been drinking.
euro911
Believe it or not, it appears that your spelling is actually BETTER after you've been drinking!!! drunk.gif ... laugh.gif

Your proposal sounds OK to me ...

But I need to ask again - is a discounted spouse allowed as a passenger without a track ticket? ... or do they have to stand around in the pits picking their noses confused24.gif

George, Dianne says Jennifer has to show up slap.gif
G e o r g e
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jan 16 2009, 10:10 PM) *

Believe it or not, it appears that your spelling is actually BETTER after you've been drinking!!! drunk.gif ... laugh.gif

Your proposal sounds OK to me ...

But I need to ask again - is a discounted spouse allowed as a passenger without a track ticket? ... or do they have to stand around in the pits picking their noses confused24.gif

George, Dianne says Jennifer has to show up slap.gif

the kiss method is best

91.44 and 91.46 for full fare

35.00 for passenger/food status for the full event

the only wrinkle i see is what to do for the people that can't make the whole enchilada?

what is the " on time" registration deadline? may 1? april 30th? april 15th?

late registration + 20 , up to 10 days before event then the cost stays the same but the goodies may run out. sound about right? straighten me out.

euro911
I'm trying to round up a few more possible entrants ... guys from my work who aren't forum members (yet), but do own 914's (prospective members) popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.