Here is the "proof", what do you think?
Geoff
Bruce Allert
Very, Very nice. I like it, Good Job.
bruce
ChrisReale
I like it clap56.gif
Brad Roberts
Move the "914club" down a little and remove racing. Unless you want to do 2 different stickers. The racing thing is bitchin, but I dont want everybody thinking we are a race site only.

I like the look "a lot" VERY NICE. clap56.gif

B
mightyohm
The .com is probably too small to read for a window sticker.
Looks pretty neat though.
silver six
Cool sticker. Will this be a positive sticker you put on the outside of the window or a reversed sticker you put on the inside of the window. I ask because I like to put stickers under my hood. Reversed stickers come out, well, backward, as you can imagine.

Douglas
Aaron Cox
driving.gif I too, Dig the look! well..i also agree that the ".com" is too small to read, and we are not just a racing site! keep up the goodwork! what is approximate cost?
Bleyseng
$1.29 ea to make, to get you have to get one from the "man" and he is tough to get anything out of.

Sean, can you make the changes? and email me the EPS?

thanks
Should have these soon if all goes right
Geoff
rick 918-S
What "B" said. Coool.,
seanery
What size are you having these done?

Is this a lift of the jpg on my website? I didn't think there was an eps of this one yet.
Chris914n6
I like the car.
I like the layout.
I like the colors.

But the copy could be more legible.
I would like the car behind to be able to read it.
Maybe step the 914, club, .com or a longer sticker?
clap56.gif

Chris
scottb
very cool!

sign me up for one if it is a reversed static sticker. not that i am picky or anything! beer.gif
Bleyseng
Sean, its the bottom jpg on your site. The size is 11/2"x 6". Can you do the changes Brad wants? I am just trying to get something going here as Brad is too busy. Thanks
Geoff flag.gif
seanery
I'm in the middle of a project, but I'll get them done and send to you. It may take a couple days.
Bleyseng
ok
Lawrence
Count me in. mueba.gif

Can we get these in reverse, without sticky-adhesive? You know, the kind that attaches without glue?

-Rusty
Sammy
Can I get one with the writing in Japanese? We all know how much additional HP a sticker can supply :-)
Bleyseng
Rusty, why? so you can just get one sticker and then switch it the car you are driving that day???man, that's cheap!

Sammy, noo problem! We'll make just one for you.

Geoff
914gem
Put me down for 20 when you get them ready boldblue.gif.
Bleyseng
No Way! You can only have one and then switch it onto the car you are driving that day cuz we are only making 20 of em.
tongue.gif
Geoff
Brad Roberts
Somebody nailed it:

Make it big enough to read while driving behind the car. The black background may kill the letters.

Geoff....

I can send out a bulk email to ALL the site members when these are ready to go.

B
mikerose
I am in for Two. flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif
Mike
J P Stein
I was hoping for somethin to stick on the rocker covers.....right below the number plates.That would cover the jack post holes nicely. Speakin of which......the magnetic numbers won't stick to the pass door. I wonder what's going on there rolleyes.gif
seanery
I've got a new design in my head for the window sticker. The one that Geoff was using was a sticker that Chris was asking about. The new idea will function correctly and be legible as a window sticker. It's nothing ground shaking but a proper layout.

If I can get done with my real work before I go to Cleveland on Sunday I'll post it.
djm914-6
Can I get a bunch of these in time for Hershey? I'd like to put them on my table for other teeners to buy (no profit to me, just to the site) and to get the word out.
Bleyseng
I am still waiting for Sean to finish the revision so I can have them made...
Hey Sean!!! What UP???

Geoff
seanery
I'm busy! I've got a show next week and it's always crazy the week or two before we leave...lot's to do!
seanery
Here's the window sticker version:
1.125 inches x 9 inches

Download it here :EPS FILE
Lawrence
Are personal opinions being solicited?

I kinda liked the old one better, mostly for size and shape.
seanery
The old one was 1 1/2 inches tall and 6 inches wide.

It was designed as a bumper/fender sticker, not a window sticker and the text would not be legible in such a small size.
I could have done a similar look, but it would have been quite large. The edges can easily be rounded when the stickers are die cut.
Bleyseng
Brad said "Make it big enough to read while driving behind the car." It's 1.5"x9" so it should fit on the back window nicely AND be able to be read if you are following. I'll hold up ordering 'em over the weekend so we can "design by committee", jeez you guys!
Lets not fuss too much over this design, lets get some made and we can always come up with a different design if this one is hard to read.
"Something is better than nothing"
Geoff
ChrisReale
I like it. Ill put one on my subaru also
Lawrence
Hey.. I'm just one guy, and will go along with whatever the consensus is.

I just know that there is very little glass on our rear window, and visibility is limited for safe street driving. If I put a sticker on my back glass, I try to do it directly behind the headrest.

My opinion only.

-R
Bleyseng
It's one and one half inches high, should block anyones view, unless you are really short. Trying to get it printed on the vinyl so you only need one sticker if you are cheap, switching back and forth to whatever car is running at the time.
Geoff
Lawrence
That is SO wrong... "whichever car is running at the time".

hehehehe

-Rusty
Joseph Mills
Hey - Stop the presses! ohmy.gif

That car sits too high off the ground.

Needs more negative camber too.

Are those 15" or 16"s?

Just kidding laugh.gif

Thanks for your efforts. I dig the narrow size.
r_towle
I want eight,,,for all my toys
Can you make small ones for motorcycles???

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.