Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: im glad im not the only one who pissed off the neighbors!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
parked 15 years
dumb snow, ya its too thick & the cops did roll bye they were prob.pissed bcuz lost exaust bolts & a d00-nut ,9$ on the way, found a lift i can kinda use to fix it on monday when the dnut is in.the 14 & me are now in montrose'lower elevation'. at familys ,all for dry pavemen the things we do for love! driving.gif thanx,george at atlanta& glen at pelican the 2 guys i bugged the most on the phonefor advice&thanx 2 all of you. she still needs work...but.... iheard of an autox event in grand junk once a month id love to eat some over rated rice burners chowtime.gif ! although my old 67 1600 datsun was quick isaid id never sell it&it got stolen.i think its all that plastic on new cars that i hate. it must have some thing to do with what kinda hot wheels you liked as a kid happy11.gif i dig the styles in the 60s-70s& with the rite combo will out drive the new junk! or mabby its just that the owner/drivers of clasix sport cars know now, what they will in30 years!!!!
VaccaRabite
I'm sure there is something good in this post.
Perhaps with a bit of editing I could find it...
TedK
wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif I need to sit down.
drgchapman
Years of practice at texting does not equal an education...........
carr914
Maybe it's like one of those pictures you have to stare at for about an hour til you'r eyes get all screwed up and out of focus, then, BAM, the secret image pops out and hits you in the nose.

T.C. stan.gif
SirAndy
You guys are harsh! av-943.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jan 14 2009, 01:08 PM) *

Maybe it's like one of those pictures you have to stare at for about an hour til you'r eyes get all screwed up and out of focus, then, BAM, the secret image pops out and hits you in the nose.

T.C. stan.gif

av-943.gif
jsayre914
biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
E=mc2 biggrin.gif I always liked those.
Brett W
English, do you speak it?
veltror
Yes, Master Brett, here we speak the Queens English.
bbrown
QUOTE(veltror @ Jan 14 2009, 01:59 PM) *

Yes, Master Brett, here we speak the Queens English.

Please, No Queens, just plain ole' american. I think we need a translator. Yiddish?
orthobiz
Stream of consciousness. The new Ulysses! Bravo!

Paul
scotty b
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Jan 14 2009, 01:38 PM) *

biggrin.gif

Never one of those have I gotten. Mentally challenged be I must. Hate snow I do messy pants stink make day bad go, baby fall the mud in dirty get he. Disgusted way am I by with the and car, trendy d-bags hair with pompadour. Newest and trend of by gone latest pisses off cat my too stink feet, headache eye blood go boom ooze. Idol funny American, hot girl is judge the new Paulka, whore crack hooker cops street down beaten alley bum, in the took it he
r_towle
QUOTE(parked 15 years @ Jan 14 2009, 02:22 PM) *

dumb snow, ya its too thick & the cops did roll bye they were prob.pissed bcuz lost exaust bolts & a d00-nut ,9$ on the way, found a lift i can kinda use to fix it on monday when the dnut is in.

My exhaust was leaking. I was missing a nut. I ordered it online.
The cops did a drive by because one of my neighbors must have complained.
I found a place to work on it as soon as the part arrives.

the 14 & me are now in montrose'lower elevation'. at familys ,all for dry pavemen the things we do for love! driving.gif

We are in Montrose now with no snow, and the 914.

thanx,george at atlanta& glen at pelican the 2 guys i bugged the most on the phonefor advice&thanx 2 all of you.

Thanx to my vendors

she still needs work...but.... iheard of an autox event in grand junk once a month id love to eat some over rated rice burners chowtime.gif

Its off the jack stands now. I may autox it this season.

! although my old 67 1600 datsun was quick isaid id never sell it&it got stolen.i think its all that plastic on new cars that i hate. it must have some thing to do with what kinda hot wheels you liked as a kid happy11.gif i dig the styles in the 60s-70s& with the rite combo will out drive the new junk! or mabby its just that the owner/drivers of clasix sport cars know now, what they will in30 years!!!!

where is my coffee...hey, was that a chicken

Rich
drgchapman
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jan 14 2009, 03:26 PM) *

dumb snow, ya its too thick & the cops did roll bye they were prob.pissed bcuz lost exaust bolts & a d00-nut ,9$ on the way, found a lift i can kinda use to fix it on monday when the dnut is in.

the 14 & me are now in montrose'lower elevation'. at familys ,all for dry pavemen the things we do for love! driving.gif

thanx,george at atlanta& glen at pelican the 2 guys i bugged the most on the phonefor advice&thanx 2 all of you.

Thanx to my vendors

she still needs work...but.... iheard of an autox event in grand junk once a month id love to eat some over rated rice burners chowtime.gif

! although my old 67 1600 datsun was quick isaid id never sell it&it got stolen.i think its all that plastic on new cars that i hate. it must have some thing to do with what kinda hot wheels you liked as a kid happy11.gif i dig the styles in the 60s-70s& with the rite combo will out drive the new junk! or mabby its just that the owner/drivers of clasix sport cars know now, what they will in30 years!!!!

Rich

I love those commercials

av-943.gif
Zundfolge
Parked, if I may, I'd like to direct your attention to THIS thread.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=52500
SLITS
Hmmmmm ..... Is it Yoda or Klingon?

Rich, do you have a degree in both?
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Are you RICH,
lose your nut ,you did, many here, take choise here.

good they all!!!!!~ evaD slap.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 14 2009, 05:26 PM) *

biggrin.gif

Never one of those have I gotten.

Thats cause you need two eyes to see what they arrrrrrgh! poke.gif
Dr Evil
My head hurts now.
sww914
I couldn't make it through the first sentence.
Oh wait, it was all the first sentence!
FourBlades
You just need to be in the right state of mind, then it all makes sense (so they
tell me):

smoke.gif beer.gif smoke.gif beerchug.gif smoke.gif beer3.gif type.gif
Mark Henry
I need to roll a big fatty to understand that one.

smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif

Dats beatter meks prefect senci ter mee nooooow.

Gint
QUOTE(sww914 @ Jan 14 2009, 05:44 PM) *
I couldn't make it through the first sentence.
Oh wait, it was all the first sentence!

Same here... well sorta. I made it through 8 or 10... uh, words... um, I guess that's what they are. I should have tried to read it before the scotch maybe.
tracks914
Where is ouray co.? Is it an institution or something?
Maybe the guy has no arms and is typing with a pencil in his mouth, or maybe his feet. If that's the case there is no need for punctuation.
Maybe he's in Colorado in an avalanche and typing this on his blackberry???
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jan 14 2009, 02:26 PM) *

Thanx to my vendors

Rich

Oh...Thanks. smile.gif

I made it through 8 or 10... uh, words... um, I guess that's what they are.

No, I'm sorry, the correct question is hieroglyphics, hieroglyphics.
championgt1
What the hell just happened? wacko.gif
degreeoff
OK so I see....

Give the young canuk a break!.... biggrin.gif

1-he does not like snow and ice
2-cops were mad cuzzzz he has no exhaust bolts or copper gaskets
3-he has a lift sumwear when the parts come
4-he was able to drive out of the mountains for the love he has for his car and dry road
5-he likes Glen & george cuz he's in the closet and likes to dial 800 #'s
6-His taste for men runs along the Asian lines and thinks they have grand junk in the trunk
7-#5 & #6 have alot to do with his taste in 60-70's clothing
8- I disagree with point 8 as I do not share his taste in men or clothing just because I dive a cassic car....

huh.gif
Did I read that right?
welcome.png laugh.gif
Hammy
Dudes I understood completely smoke.gif
So.Cal.914
Well I'm out so I needed help. sad.gif
parked 15 years
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Jan 14 2009, 05:00 PM) *

biggrin.gif

Never one of those have I gotten.

Thats cause you need two eyes to see what they arrrrrrgh! poke.gif

your right, i dont spend any time on the computer and this my first fourm ever! i dont type or play video games! fast cars motorcycles,4x4s& girls are my hobbys and havent needed a fourm untill i got the 914. so sorry about my poor gramer bad spelling, typing ect. ..looks like im finaly getting busted for ditching all those english/lit classes .ill slow down my one fingered quick entrys & try to learn thread edicate. i followed the greatfull dead ,not computers at least one stoner understands what i was trying to say.
PeeGreen 914
aktion035.gif Good deal. Oh, and don't mind these guys. They are all good guys and just pokin a little fun at your expense. We all get it and we all serve it from time to time drunk.gif welcome.png
parked 15 years
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 15 2009, 12:35 AM) *

aktion035.gif Good deal. Oh, and don't mind these guys. They are all good guys and just pokin a little fun at your expense. We all get it and we all serve it from time to time drunk.gif welcome.png

its cool if this was my regular hang out id bitch to.& yess it could have the medical kind bud talking ! ill try to slow down.
carr914
It was just the Magical Medical Bud talking smoke.gif

Click to view attachment
URY914
Looks like yet another youth has joined our ranks.
He'll post some more crazy stuff and will make fun of him and go away.

Just another in a growing list. smile.gif

KaptKaos
Ken Kesey comes to mind.
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(parked 15 years @ Jan 14 2009, 11:41 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 15 2009, 12:35 AM) *

its cool if this was my regular hang out id bitch to.()& yess it could have (been) the medical kind bud talking ! ill try to slow down.

Welcome.
Rusty
QUOTE(Brett W @ Jan 14 2009, 03:57 PM) *

English, do you speak it?

IPB Image
So.Cal.914
av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
turboman808
I gave up half way thru the second line. Thanks for translating.

I think when you are young you don't always realize what is going on in your head doesn't always translate into writing.

Lord knows I still have that problem.
scotty b
Capitalize the first letter after a punctuation mark. This lets people know when there is a new sentence. Next week we will work on your speeling
r_towle
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 15 2009, 06:33 PM) *

Capitalize the first letter after a punctuation mark. This lets people know when there is a new sentence. Next week we will work on your speeling

Point screw driver away from eyes.
Dont use tools if you are a dumbass.

laugh.gif
scotty b
[quote name='r_towle' date='Jan 15 2009, 03:41 PM' post='1122173']
cool.gif--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 15 2009, 06:33 PM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
[/quote]
Point screw driver away from eyes.
Dont use tools if you are a dumbass.

laugh.gif
[/quote]

dry.gif
carr914
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoRD1wmvwUc
1970 Neun vierzehn
av-943.gif Where's the emoticon with the coffee coming out the nose? av-943.gif
sww914
Tough crowd.
This thread should be nailed in the classics so we won't need to keep doing this to illiterate canadian teenagers.
Nahh, it's fun, let's keep doing it. biggrin.gif
JoeSharp
welcome.png Hang in there Dude. You need thick skin here at times. These guys can be brutal. They made me clean up my act. It was tough. But I still can't spell.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(sww914 @ Jan 15 2009, 08:03 PM) *

Tough crowd.
This thread should be nailed in the classics so we won't need to keep doing this to illiterate canadian teenagers.
Nahh, it's fun, let's keep doing it. biggrin.gif

We have a higher literacy rate than you...we can also read maps....Ouray is in Colorado.
BTW that's in the USA
wertygrog
Dude, learn grammar. And type good. People are judging you. Lives are at stake.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.