Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Getting a drain snaked
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Highway robbery,,, just had to have a drain snaked in my basement,, guy was here maybe 15 minutes COST= $159.00,,,,,told the dude that was extoration,,,,damn,,,hard to keep up these days. Told me that was the going rate for everyone around here.....
Mueller
No tool rental places??

I had to use a 5/8" diameter motorized snake.....$40 bucks or so...it took longer to get the the damn thing in/out of the truck than the actual job.............
Scott
Home Depot or any place like them would have them and their probably as cheap tp rent as to buy. Certainly much cheaper that calling someone out and you will always have it on hand. I have a couple of manual ones for just thatreason. Nothing motorized but the do the job.
JWest
You shoulda asked here first - we could have talked you through it! smile.gif
Joe Bob
Did you at least get bootyshake.gif to see his buttcrack?
Jeroen
That's cheap biggrin.gif
We had a little problem ourselves last year...
Cost me 250 "with out a receipt" (or 400 with)
But hey... it was 22.00 and the downstairs toilet and hallway were flooded after the wife took a shower blink.gif

I all honesty... a guy who has the nerve to stick his arm down someone elses toilet bowl deserves a pay like that biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.