Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rich brought me in to be a cheerleader!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
rick 918-S
Ok, I'm half way across the country and can't really do much in the way of fund raising, scouting or working local contacts. I can however bug the crap out of you guys. av-943.gif My job is cheerleader! dance.gif So Go TEAM! assimilate.gif

Seriously, planners, check into this forum often.

I have a tendency of posting lots of questions.

Sandy and I have always talked about traveling east for an event. We are looking forward to meeting you all. Lets get this event planning done early so we have time to tweek it if we need to.

Sick of me yet? laugh.gif I drink too much coffee! monkeydance.gif
rick 918-S
Ok, Someone start a new post with the link to the web site. ""Official Mid-Engine Invasion"" Put it in the garage here, the club site, NARP and Pelican. I think we have enough info on the web site for an annoncement.

I'm not doing it. I'm just the Cheerleader! cheer.gif

Then we all need to take turns bumping it as the site develops.
rick 918-S
Someone post the "Official Mid-Engine Invasion Information" on the World, Pelican and NARP sites. I see the link to the web site is posted on the Club site but not here.

I'm not an official planner. I'm just the cheerleader. Someone post this so I can start bumping it. Unless there is something we need to address. If so get it out in the open so we can get things moving.
rmital
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 7 2009, 12:02 PM) *

....I see the link to the web site is posted on the Club site but not here.

banner with link in circulation over at the club site....looks good!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 7 2009, 09:02 AM) *

Someone post the "Official Mid-Engine Invasion Information" on the World, Pelican and NARP sites. I see the link to the web site is posted on the Club site but not here.

I'm not an official planner. I'm just the cheerleader. Someone post this so I can start bumping it. Unless there is something we need to address. If so get it out in the open so we can get things moving.

[b]One of the event Masters needs to get this event posted on all the sites![/b] WTF.gif
rmital
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 8 2009, 01:17 PM) *

[b]One of the event Masters needs to get this event posted on all the sites![/b] WTF.gif

I'll post a thread over at Pelican if not already.
rmital
QUOTE(rmital @ Feb 8 2009, 03:44 PM) *

actually already did over at pelican...I just did it in the Northeast event area....not much traffic over obviously
I'll start one in the garage too
rick 918-S
QUOTE(rmital @ Feb 8 2009, 12:45 PM) *

QUOTE(rmital @ Feb 8 2009, 03:44 PM) *

actually already did over at pelican...I just did it in the Northeast event area....not much traffic over obviously
I'll start one in the garage too

Thanks Ray. I'll start bumping em.
r_towle
Lets get the website finished...then we can stay on top of the three threads to bump them up all the time.

Rich
rick 918-S
The days a getting longer. Times a waisting..
r_towle
Time for a bump fest??

If we have the sign up form all done...we should be real beotches and keep them up near the top of these sites....

Rich
rick 918-S
OK, The web site work is finished. I contacted everyone on World and Club that expressed an interest in the event. I sent everyone a PM. Here is the list of people I contacted.

World
Club

914rrr
914rrr posted on both sites but I only contacted him once from world

MikeSpraggi

(Club) dion9146

Degreeoff

(Club) Clausy

eimc
eimc posted on both sites but I only contacted him once from world

Nozzle

(Club) mdesi23

BIGKAT 83

(Club) tzen 001

Clay Perrine

(Club) vitis

JimKelly

(Club) Brad Roberts

Keoni914

(Club) FB 914

William Harris

(Club) Woodspeed

Twoskinuts
twoskinuts posted on both sites but I only contacted him once from world

Wilchek

(Club) Want to be

auerbach

Artechnika

Turboman808

SLKWrx

Panel Billy

Jsayre914
Jsayre914 posted on both sites but I only contacted him once from world

Type11969

Barber Dave

CameroZ1985

WS91420

Tod914

Sir Andy

Firstnight13

Johny Blackstain

SWM 914

Root

cevan

Scotty B

EXZION

Zymurgist

41 contacts just on the world board.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.