Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greetings and salutations
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rbuswell
I just made a comment about a beautiful 3.6 project car for sale in the classifieds forum and I noticed that I hadn't actually introduced myself yet (0 posts). I don't own a 914 yet but I really would like to make a 914 my second Porsche. So I decided to lurk here to learn more and be prepared when I move into the happy realm of 914 ownership. My first Porsche is an unmolested 1982 SC (picture attached) that is currently getting refurbished and upgraded somewhat. When I put it back together the way I want it I will be more serious about the 914 purchase. I live in Castle Rock, CO, I'm happily married with three children, one daughter in law and two grandkids. I look forward to getting to know you guys and gals.

Click to view attachment
heavydriver
Hidey ho neighbor, welcome aboard. drunk.gif
6freak
let me be the first to say welcome.png ..get a thick skin and you will fit right in ...no really though there is a ton of good people and a ton more good info ....let the sickness begin bye1.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(rbuswell @ Jan 15 2009, 09:40 AM) *

I just made a comment about a beautiful 3.6 project car for sale in the classifieds forum and I noticed that I hadn't actually introduced myself yet (0 posts). I don't own a 914 yet but I really would like to make a 914 my second Porsche. So I decided to lurk here to learn more and be prepared when I move into the happy realm of 914 ownership. My first Porsche is an unmolested 1982 SC (picture attached) that is currently getting refurbished and upgraded somewhat. When I put it back together the way I want it I will be more serious about the 914 purchase. I live in Castle Rock, CO, I'm happily married with three children, one daughter in law and two grandkids. I look forward to getting to know you guys and gals.

Click to view attachment

Ooooooooo, nice donor car. smile.gif

welcome.png Welcome to the Jungle...
southernmost914
welcome.png
Steve
SirAndy
welcome.png

beerchug.gif Andy
rick 918-S
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Jan 15 2009, 10:05 AM) *

Click to view attachment

agree.gif I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that as soon as I see a tail dragger! idea.gif av-943.gif welcome.png assimilate.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jan 15 2009, 11:47 AM) *

QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Jan 15 2009, 10:05 AM) *

agree.gif I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that as soon as I see a tail dragger! idea.gif av-943.gif welcome.png assimilate.gif

I thought that's just standard protocol... I saw it and thought "So that's what the car looked like that my front suspension came off of..."

welcome.png There seem to be a lot of members here from CO.
Gustl
welcome.png ... from far, far away laugh.gif

bye1.gif Gustl
PanelBilly
Another grandpa! I like it when old guys join. Wecome to the madness
JoeSharp
welcome.png As mentioned above, there alot of members in your hood. Lots of activity up there.
Gint
welcome.png

Click the Colorado-914 link in my sig.
So.Cal.914
I like it when old guys join

Damn it it's "Seasoned". mad.gif

av-943.gif
watsonrx13
welcome.png from warm, sunny FLORIDA.... aktion035.gif

-- Rob
scotty b
Spelling....check

Grammar......check

Punctuation.......check

Non-Canadian......check

Actually owns a Porsche......check

welcome.png
jc914
welcome.png piratenanner.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 15 2009, 08:15 PM) *

Spelling....check

Grammar......check

Punctuation.......check

Non-Canadian......check

welcome.png

Scotty... don't you have to stick ar' screwdriver somewhere. smile.gif
Mark Henry
Oh ya ....welcome to the club...we'll be be happy to show you how to install your engine the right way around.
PeeGreen 914
welcome.png aktion035.gif drunk.gif
stephenaki
welcome.png

This is a great forum and the people here are fantastic and have helped me more times than I can count. beerchug.gif Welcome.
SGB
Its like an ITD (internet transmitted disease). Welcome to the colony.

SC looks great IMO.

But a 914, thats true excellence.
ericread
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 15 2009, 05:15 PM) *

Unlike us NARP posers whom make up most of this board's membership av-943.gif

johannes
Welcome from the other side of the planet !!!

wink.gif

Bienvenue ! ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.