Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanta go drive a cup car in Spain
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Randal

I got this email today. biggrin.gif

Dear Randal

RSS Performance will be holding a special Porsche pre-season test in Spain at the Guadix Circuit from 26th Jan through to the 30th Jan. The team will have two Porsche Carrera Cup cars (08 car & Pro-am2) available and would like to invite you to attend and test in their new 08 Cup car or their race winning Pro-am 2 car.

One to One instruction. Driver Coaching and full Data Acquisition is included. Collection from Airport & Hotels Arranged

If you would like to attend with your own car we can arrange preparation, transport & staff.

Various packages available including 1/2 days Please call Matt Kelly on 07876 748 177 for further information and costs

Circuit information. A recently constructed facility, Guadix Circuit boasts two main circuit layouts both 3km in length. Four further smaller layouts are also possible due to the unique design. There is a good mix of fast and slow corners with varying cambers and a main straight of 750 meters. Widely regarded as one of Europe\'s most suitable circuits for 1-to-1 coaching, it is no surprise that Guadix Circuit is extensively used by Europe\'s top motor racing teams and their professional driver coaches.

The whole circuit is visible from the pit complex with the stunning backdrop of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.

More information at http://www.racecarsdirect.com/listing/2221...h_Jan_2009.html
PeeGreen 914
aktion035.gif driving.gif
J P Stein
OK.......so, let's guess at the tab for travel, food/lodging, car rental.
Mine is 10K USA bucks......which seems like a good round number. biggrin.gif

Randal

Here is the training film for this circuit:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=N1gQMvd40yY
grantsfo
Hey what the hell you only live once. Sounds like a cool opportunity.

Sheilah and I were talking about a trip to Spain this year. I have miles to pay for trip and Spain is fairly affordable destination in Europe. Wonder if there are other dates?

Todd Enlund
Please to send a deposit to my uncle in Nigeria.

Awesome opportunity if you can swing it. driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.