Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 74 Passenger Door
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ericread
After working on the body of my car for several weeks, I have come to the realization that I need to completely replace my passenger door. I have spent almost all of my budget, so I don't have a lot of money to spend.

I need a passenger side door in good shape - 1974 914 2.0

My thanks!
69_Lex
I believe I have a pass door from a 76. I can look it over and get some pics of it if your interested. Do you just need the door shell or door with glass, assembly, ect.
Im in cheyenne, WY 82007.
Thanks
Alex

QUOTE(ericread @ Jan 16 2009, 08:28 PM) *

After working on the body of my car for several weeks, I have come to the realization that I need to completely replace my passenger door. I have spent almost all of my budget, so I don't have a lot of money to spend.

My thanks!

markb
Come to GPR in San Luis Obispo & ou can have your pick from a bunch. Just make it go away.
ericread
Hey ALex;

I need a straight door for a 74 - no glass. I'm trying to find a SoCal door to avoid shipping.

My thanks!

Eric

QUOTE(69_Lex @ Jan 16 2009, 08:08 PM) *

I believe I have a pass door from a 76. I can look it over and get some pics of it if your interested. Do you just need the door shell or door with glass, assembly, ect.
Im in cheyenne, WY 82007.
Thanks
Alex

QUOTE(ericread @ Jan 16 2009, 08:28 PM) *

My thanks!

ericread
QUOTE(markb @ Jan 16 2009, 10:42 PM) *

Come to GPR in San Luis Obispo & ou can have your pick from a bunch. Just make it go away.

Mark;

Thanks for the offer. If I am unable to find a local door, I'll take you up on your offer. I'd do it today, except it's about an 8 hour R/T between Irvine and SLO.

I'd love to come up and take a look at what you have to offer. I understand your stock is pretty incredible!!

My thanks.

Eric Read
bdstone914
QUOTE(ericread @ Jan 18 2009, 06:34 PM) *

QUOTE(markb @ Jan 16 2009, 10:42 PM) *

Mark;

Thanks for the offer. If I am unable to find a local door, I'll take you up on your offer. I'd do it today, except it's about an 8 hour R/T between Irvine and SLO.

I'd love to come up and take a look at what you have to offer. I understand your stock is pretty incredible!!

My thanks.

Eric Read

Eric,

I have some good passenger doors in Riverside for $25 stripped some with clear glass. I have red, white. light blue, maybe yellow? and black.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.