Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting out about 20 914s right now! mid TN area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
lileuroimport
Ive been into 914s since early 80s and some of these cars have been in my yard since 86 so parts condition varies so ask! lots of original parts avail and a few nos parts too!
I also transport long distances too! im leaving for Calif to pickup a 75 2.0 914 in high desert area in 3 weeks so i have room for 2 cars going out from TN and 1 coming back to TN. I take paypal and ship world wide!

Email me at LITTLEIMPORT@TWLAKES.NET or call me at 931-704-1337 Click to view attachment
shaqdiesel
QUOTE(lileuroimport @ Jan 17 2009, 10:25 AM) *

Ive been into 914s since early 80s and some of these cars have been in my yard since 86 so parts condition varies so ask! lots of original parts avail and a few nos parts too!
I also transport long distances too! im leaving for Calif to pickup a 75 2.0 914 in high desert area in 3 weeks so i have room for 2 cars going out from TN and 1 coming back to TN. I take paypal and ship world wide!

Email me at LITTLEIMPORT@TWLAKES.NET or call me at 931-704-1337 Click to view attachment

My name is Ron I am in minneapolis- looking for a solid running 2.0 liter long block
I have carbs and exhaust- I have a strong running 1.7 that i would be looking to sell
if i can find a decent plug n play 2.0
Please call me @ 763 541 9023 h
952 544 5136 w
Slick914
Anyone ever deal with this guy?
914rrr
QUOTE(Slick914 @ Jan 18 2009, 12:36 PM) *

Anyone ever deal with this guy?

Yes! We have known and have had business dealings with Joe for a couple of years. He has picked up cars for us and we have had some parts transactions with him. Joe is VERY trustworthy and an all around great guy! smilie_pokal.gif
He knows his stuff when it comes to 914's and other Porsches. I would not hesitate to ask him to transport a concourse car for me or to puchase a part from him.

Nel beerchug.gif
JRust
I'm looking for an origin OE LE front valance for my creamsicle. If you have one I would be very interested biggrin.gif
carr914
What's the deal with the IMSA GTU car in your picture?

T.C.
lileuroimport
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jan 18 2009, 05:37 PM) *

What's the deal with the IMSA GTU car in your picture?

T.C.

I transported those cars for a vintage porsche racing firm in south Fla , the 911 was a famous rally car used in another country at one time as well.
luisqcosta
Hi!

I would need a rear valance for my early 1971 914 1.7.

It should have the exhaust port hole for the 4 cylinder version, as they differ from the sixes.

Best condition possible of course.

Regards,

Luis
TedK
I need the same rear valence as Luis. One for a six would be even better.
Ted K
Looking for complete Rear Sway Bar setup to fit my 72.
Need brackets that weld to underside of trunk.
Thanks
Ken
johnnie5
I am looking for a stock VDO clock gauge in working order and in excellent condition.
brownaar
Hi,
I'm looking for a decent late model backpad. Primarily I need a good core with all the metal mounting tabs on the back intact.
Thanks,
Aaron
lileuroimport
QUOTE(JRust @ Jan 18 2009, 01:41 PM) *

I'm looking for an origin OE LE front valance for my creamsicle. If you have one I would be very interested biggrin.gif

sorry but no steel original ones here in the yard but i do have a fiberglass le spoiler one avail that been in here for over 20 years now
lileuroimport
QUOTE(brownaar @ Jan 19 2009, 01:48 PM) *

Hi,
I'm looking for a decent late model backpad. Primarily I need a good core with all the metal mounting tabs on the back intact.
Thanks,
Aaron

I will look and see what ive got as far as good cores, ps im usually in tri citys area every other weekend if you need some parts delivered up there. Thanks for the request , i will let you know asap.
lileuroimport
QUOTE(JRust @ Jan 18 2009, 01:41 PM) *

Sorry no steel le spoilers in the yard but one of my cars has a fiberglass le spoiler thats been here for 20 years if your needing to make it look period correct for now.
highways
Hi,

I'm looking for GT style headlights, black interior ( a full set seats/ etc. or parts), usable tires, five lug parts, steel rockers in good shape, front trunk pan (if you're getting into cutting), working VDO clock, original tan carpet, also good dash, stainless OEM mirror... gucci stuff. smile.gif

Whaddya got? Sound like an big project parting out 20 cars!
johnnie5
Still waiting for a reply on the VDO clock...
arvcube
I could use:
wiper column switch for a 75
good US taillight lenses and housings
LetoAtreides
Got a shifter? Preferably with knob, but if not, no big deal.
rigglet
QUOTE(luisqcosta @ Jan 19 2009, 08:03 AM) *

Hi!

I would need a rear valance for my early 1971 914 1.7.

It should have the exhaust port hole for the 4 cylinder version, as they differ from the sixes.

Best condition possible of course.

Regards,

Luis

I need the same valance. I'm going to be down in Nashville the second week of February, so I could pick it up then....assuming you've got one available.

Troy
stock_914
Looking for a 2.0 Air cleaner brace/bracket. The one that goes across the intake pipes. Thanks
chivana
Looking for decent front&rear chrome bumpers w/pads,etc.Good dash top,black seats&small rear trunklid spoiler.I'm sure more is needed but lets start with these.Thanks
Jax914
Looking for late shifter, both rods and coupler for a tail to side shift conversion.

Shipping to Jacksonville FL 32223.

Thanks,
TedK
BUMP! Joe, Joe, where did you go? No word from you in a while.

Ted K
luisqcosta
No replies here either. He emailed me when i posted about the rear valance and since that time i emailed him 3 times with no reply...

Luis
TedK
Its worse for me, I sent him some money for a part, now no response.

Ted K
lileuroimport
QUOTE(luisqcosta @ Feb 3 2009, 07:55 AM) *

No replies here either. He emailed me when i posted about the rear valance and since that time i emailed him 3 times with no reply...

Luis

Sorry guys but im not on here much due to my other business in realestate, land rovers, vws and bmws web pages and Ebay that im selling on as well so anyway call me for quicker response at 931-704-1337 and Ted Ive still not found that rear valence so when you want me to send your money back just let me know? but I know ive got it here somewhere in my storage !
lileuroimport
QUOTE(chivana @ Jan 28 2009, 04:58 AM) *

Looking for decent front&rear chrome bumpers w/pads,etc.Good dash top,black seats&small rear trunklid spoiler.I'm sure more is needed but lets start with these.Thanks

Sorry but i dont have that stuff in good cond, also guys call me for quicker response at 931-704-1337 im not on this web page very often due to about 150 other imports im parting out that takes alot of my time and now Real estate again , Thanks Joey
camaroz1985
Do you have an accelerator pedal in decent shape? How much shipped to 17113?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.