Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS>>914 $1200 Reno all original (must look)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
L8KTAHO
ttp://reno.craigslist.org/cto/995518060.html
sww914
There is a classifieds section. That's where this belongs.
L8KTAHO
http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/995518060.html
RJMII
This posting has been flagged for removal
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

Why would Craigslist pull your ad?
number6
QUOTE(RJMII @ Jan 18 2009, 10:30 PM) *

This posting has been flagged for removal
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

Why would Craigslist pull your ad?

That message indicates that several people (or one crafty person) "flagged" the ad, which triggered the automated system to remove it. The ad may have been miscategorized (not so in this case - I'm just giving an example of a reason for something being flagged)...or over-posted...or it may have been maliciously targeted by someone. It's just life with CL.
L8KTAHO
Just trying to find 914s in my area for possible resto's. Helping the members:)
shelby/914
I saw an example a while back where it looked like some one flagged an ad to get it out of the public view so they would have a better shot at buying the item. headbang.gif
L8KTAHO
i just clicked on the second link and it puts you thru, its 3rd post in this thread!
RJMII
QUOTE(L8KTAHO @ Jan 19 2009, 08:37 AM) *

i just clicked on the second link and it puts you thru, its 3rd post in this thread!

no way... I click on it and it tells me that it is removed. =o(

confused24.gif

crxnug
Craiglist and kijiji are the same as users can flag the ad and remove it , i tried to sell my car on the site and as soon as it was listed it was flagged and removed, every time i relisted it the same thing happened. i figure it was another seller with the same kind of car trying to remove other sellers ads. once a ad is flagged it should be reviewed by craigslist staff to see if it violates any policy or rules before moving it. which is not done.
its very frustrating when your ad keeps getting removed headbang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.