Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Um, ok who left this in my parts car?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
A little OT. I have been parting out not just 914s, but other cars off and on over the last 15 yrs. I have found LOTS of stuff in these cars, but I never found this before, which, looking back I guess I am amazed I havent.

This was found under the drivers seat of a 74 1.8 that hasn't seen the road since 83. Now where did I leave that bug spray. blink.gif smoke.gif
jimkelly
is that - is that - is that - what i think it is.

i have read books about marajuana, i hear it effects the cortex in some way.

don't touch it with your bare hands : )))

jsayre914
biggrin.gif
andys
Apetite enhancer..........
Dr. Roger
Ha!. I found one in my ash tray when I bought Bebe...

Dude looked like a tweaker.
smg914
"Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers"
PanelBilly
It's mine!
So.Cal.914
Indiana is a long way for a roach, thats right isn't it, roach? shades.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Jan 18 2009, 08:37 PM) *

Indiana is a long way for a roach, thats right isn't it, roach? shades.gif

We have bugs here also. Um, yep that's its, bugs smash.gif
flippa
Funny, there is one of those out in my car too. smoke.gif
ericread
I look in my ashtray every morning. Not one damn roach!!! sad.gif I just can't seem to catch a break confused24.gif

I'll guess I'll just keep on looking... rolleyes.gif

So.Cal.914
Check under the floor mat, those little buggers scamper off to all parts.
Wes V
I hate when people post strings here in the "Garage" section when it's obvious that they are just looking to sell something!

I think the moderators should just move this string to the "For Sale" section.

Wes
IronHillRestorations
Ancient Chinese secret??
mudfoot76
Careful Garold! Don't touch that with your bare hands or you might contract The Madness!!!

smoke.gif
So.Cal.914
unsure.gif

Click to view attachment
charliew
I might have tried it for medicinal purposes in the 70's but I really never inhaled it.
GeorgeRud
Funny, but on the other side, we had a farm foreman at the Veterinary Research farm at the University of Illinois back in the 70s that used to roll his own smokes. He was straight as an arrow, and you'd often see him pulling out his pouch and rolling his tobacco.

When you used the farm pickup truck, the entire ashtray looked like Haight-Asbury in San Fransisco back in the 60s.

It appears that yours was only there for the treatment of sudden glaucoma attacks. It's always good to be prepared!
SLITS
Much to do about nothing. From the looks of it, it is Mexican dirt weed and wasn't worth saving. smoke.gif
charliew
My son's visiting san fran. this week on bidness and I told him to tighten his belt a notch and don't shake hands with anyone.
Mark Henry
That's some ultra rare no poke shit....the owner just had to know it was there to get warped. Most likely he tried to smoke it and that's why he forgot it was there, just too baked.

Now that you know this it might explain why you have the munchies and are feeling a little paranoid.
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(charliew @ Jan 19 2009, 08:24 AM) *

My son's visiting san fran. this week on bidness and I told him to tighten his belt a notch and don't shake hands with anyone.

Click to view attachment

"Holy dog shit! Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down."
plymouth37
Only one roach? Huh, better luck next time.
Check out this find!
1970 Neun vierzehn
Gar,
I wouldn't hold my breath trying to find out whose that was.

Paul
Eric_Shea
That belongs to Gumby... blink.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 19 2009, 07:08 PM) *

That belongs to Gumby... blink.gif

I hear the Utah stuff is harsh happy11.gif smoke.gif

smilie_pokal.gif av-943.gif
mojorisen914
So, are you going to share????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.