Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS westerns, quick six mount, 944 turbo stub axles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
blabla914
Early Spring Cleaning.

Payment: I'm flexible. Paypal, check, money order....send me a PM and we'll work something out.

Shipping: buyer pays shipping. I've included shots showing weight. Add a few pounds for packing and go to UPS.com to get a ball park on the shipping. I can also meet up with you somewhere on the I-91 corridor, or in the NJ metro area if you can wait a month or two.

$100 5 "western" style wheels 5.5" wide.
4 of them are manufactured by Dan Gurney Industries. While clean and straight condition is only fair. The 5th is unmarked and visually slightly different. It's also a little out of true. Was recently used as a spare, but I wouldn't use it all the time. I've included picts with the worst of the damage. They will not fit a 205 tire on a 914 with stock rear fenders. They also require flat seat lug bolts. 4 of the lug bolts I have are partially stripped. I will include them if you want them.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

$100 Patrick quick six mounting bar
Mounts to the 4 cyl mounting points using sport mounts that are NOT included. I broke this bar after about 6 autocrosses. I repaired and reinforced as pictured. I only ran 1 autocross after repair. I've since gone to a RJ mount. If you are doing a 6 on the cheap and don't autocross on R comps on rough lots this is your mount.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

$100 pair 944 turbo stub axles with nuts and washers PN 951.332.235.01
see below for picts. For shipping figure 10lbs 9x9x7 box.

WTB:
upper 2 pieces (not the part that attaches to the carbs) of a 911 air filter assembly
Pair of dust sheilds for 3" caliper bolt spacing 911 struts.

Kelly
charliew
The 944 stubs are 108 right? not 100mm?
blabla914
I'm not sure what dimension you are referring to. The only thing that's close to 108mm on these is the OD of the CV joint flange. I get 106.4mm across the OD of the CV flange. Interested?

Here's a pict. The nuts and washeres are included and I do have 2 stub axles.

Click to view attachment
charliew
Do you know if 911 cvs fit these stubs? How many splines do they have?
blabla914
QUOTE(charliew @ Feb 1 2009, 09:06 PM) *

Do you know if 911 cvs fit these stubs? How many splines do they have?

I can count the splines tonight, but I understand the spline is the same as 911 hub.

Here's the full story. I bought these stubbs to do the 944 CV joint swap on my 914-6. To do that the seal step needs to be machined off or you need to use a spacer. What I later found out was I can just use a 911 stub since my 914 is 5 lug and uses 911 hubs. I just got myself some 911 stubs and now these are up for grabs.

Long story short, these stubbs have the same CV bolt circle as a coarse spline drive flange from a 915 tranny out of a 911, so I would imagine 911 CV's from the right year would bolt up.

I have all the year/model particulars on the drive flanges at home. I can look that up tonight.

Kelly
blabla914
OK here is the stub axle sitting on top of a coarse spline 915 drive flange from a '76 911 PN 923 332 209 02. As you can see the holes all line up. I counted twice and got 28 splines both times.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.