Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Duel Carb Linkage Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
adidas
New never installed dual carb linkage kit for weber carbs. Can be used for Delortor Carbs as well and possibly Solexes. This is the good kit with the heavy duty hexbar crossbar, not the cheap round bar, and adjustable heim joint drop links. Complete with all mounting brackets, carb shaft levers, and all mounting hardware. $165. Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
G e o r g e
who's kit?

johnnie5
Um, CB Performances' hexbar linkage kit is $99.95 - and that includes air filter bases and filters.... sheeplove.gif
http://www.cbperformance.com/catalog.asp?ProductID=538
adidas
Sorry guys I didn't know they were available cheaper from another source than what the receipt shows that was paid for this kit from AA. I'll just hold onto these for myself and delete the ad. Not trying to gouge anyone on prices. Bill
ConeDodger
Not so fast Billy... You are probably in possession of an Automobile Atlanta Deluxe Carb Kit. It may not include the filters and such but it does replace the ball socket with heim joints eliminating a wear problem You will find a thread about a modification to the CB Kit circulating the garage right now.This kit currently sells for $176 + tax and shipping. So you aren't too far out of line with the price you were asking.
adidas
sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.