Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DAN VOZENILEK
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
highways
I WILL NEVER PUT THAT STEERING WHEEL ON MY CAR JUST LIKE STEVE MCQUEENS CAR. WHAT, DID YOU THINK IT WILL MAKE IT GO FASTER?
PeeGreen 914
confused24.gif thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
T H O M A S
let's see the bling bling biggrin.gif
proto31
QUOTE(highways @ Jan 19 2009, 08:18 PM) *

I WILL PUT THAT STEERING WHEEL ON MY CAR JUST LIKE STEVE MCQUEENS CAR. DO YOU THINK IT WILL MAKE IT GO FASTER?

Well, I'm shocked that you wanted this thing, I told you over and over again that it was lame and that only guys driving Honda Civics would go for this sort of thing. I'll give it to you next time I see you if you promise to stop calling me every 5 minutes about, oh and I think it will actually makes your car go slower (slight electrical draw on your alternator...). Not sure about the Steve McQueen connection, my guess is that the only use he would have had for this steering wheel was for beating people like you over the head...

Blind

Click to view attachment

Bling/Ding?

Click to view attachment

Ding/Dong?

Click to view attachment

Who's there? Steve McQueen's fist. confused24.gif chair.gif

Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
I'm ok, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. icon8.gif
PanelBilly
Are there matching gas & brake pedals too?
proto31
I believe that Highways is working on the parking brake handle right now, the next step will be the rear view mirror and then I believe he was going to tackle the pedal cluster. I also heard a rumor that he was working on a purple neon dangling set of dice to hang on the rear view. I guess we'll all have to wait to find out...
proto31
This is the "car phone" that Highways devleloped last year with some of the nano technology he developed...

Click to view attachment
highways
THIS IS A SETUP!!! I'VE BEEN FRAMED IN A GLOWING HUE OF AUBERGINE LED LIGHT! I'M AN INCANDESCENT MAN THROUGH AND THROUGH!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.