Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Little help IDing these hubs, please?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lavanaut
I acquired these sometime last year and have forgotten what year of car they came off. I want to sell them but also want to make sure I represent them correctly when I go to do so. Whoever had them before me painted what I'm guessing to be a part ID on the front, looks like "08036" and LF for "left front". I don't think I would have purchased them if they weren't off a 70s-era car, but anything is possible.

Also, these are Verbus studs but I'm not sure what length. On the head it looks to me like "10.5" is stamped. I've only ever seen studs measured in mm, but maybe that's cm? 105mm? And would that length even make sense? I didn't measure them while I had them out but eyeballing them in these pics, it seems plausible.

Thanks,

Hubnoob

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
Set them on a table with the studs facing up and measure from the rotor mating surface (clearly visable in the second picture) to the table top.

That's about the only way I can come close without a part number.
Eric_Shea
PS I know a potential buyer so hang onto them until I can clear it up. wink.gif
Cap'n Krusty
The number you cite indicates the hardness of the stud. The Cap'n
Eric_Shea
agree.gif and those are 45mm stock studs BTW
Eric_Shea
A measurement of 1.5" (39.25mm) would be for a 20mm vented rotor from the first use on the 1969 911S through the 1983 911SC.
Lavanaut
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 20 2009, 12:11 PM) *

A measurement of 1.5" (39.25mm) would be for a 20mm vented rotor from the first use on the 1969 911S through the 1983 911SC.

Thanks gentlemen, I'd say we have a winner:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.