Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 6 Conversion oil tank....SOLD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
goose2
.............SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD>>>>thanks 914 WORLD!........................
Though some trading, I have acquired this brand new DW Designs aluminum tank. I don't need it, already have one. It's complete as pictured with filter console, filler neck, and dipstick......except for the cap. DW was selling these for $1000, link here DW Tank

I'd like to get $875 for it....I'll pay domestic shipping Click to view attachment
goose2
I'm surprised there's no interest in this....Am I asking too much? Is there something I don't know? I've been out of the loop for a while, so if I'm off-base someone please let me know...Thanks
type47
you've only had it advertised for 3 days. be patient, it will sell at the right economic and weather conditions.....
jasons
I thought it was a pretty fair price. But, the lack of cap is a little intimidating. What can you use for a cap?
goose2
QUOTE(jasons @ Jan 23 2009, 05:58 PM) *

I thought it was a pretty fair price. But, the lack of cap is a little intimidating. What can you use for a cap?

I read somewhere that NOS caps are still available for 15 bucks or so
jasons
QUOTE(goose2 @ Jan 23 2009, 08:46 PM) *

I read somewhere that NOS caps are still available for 15 bucks or so

My assumption is, the DW Design cap is unique and not threaded the same as factory. But I've never seen either in front of me so how would I know? confused24.gif
degreeoff
I think you are in line...IF you'd put $750 it'd sell I betcha!....Tough times nowadays

Josh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.