Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Proprossed Regestration Form
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
JoeSharp
Proposed Registration Form
You don't need to own a 914 to come to this event.

Board Name

Name

Address

Phone

E-Mail Address

Car driving to the event

First 4 Numbers of the Vin of your 914

Color

Motor

Number and age of people attending the event with you (under or over 16)

Race Driving Experience

If you are not bring a 914 to the event the cost is......................................$91.00

If you are bring a 914-4 the cost is.............................................................$91.44

If you are bring a 914-6 the cost is.............................................................$91.46

If you are bring someone with you the cost per each(to cover food cost)..$35.00

If you are bring anyone under the age of 16 we will feed them for free.

Signature

O.K. Feed Back.
I think Betsy will put it in Excel for us.

Now we need to talk about the money. We need to have a treasurer I will be happy to do it but I want a back-up. We need an account with 2 sigs. That's kind of hard as none of us live close enough to make it work. And who is going to take of all of the entries. Linda and Betsy are close enough but we would have to talk one of them into it.
euro911
Sounds OK to me.

I guess I won't be bringing a 914 ... that way I can get in cheaper laugh.gif
JoeSharp
I''m sure I'm missing something, but I don't know what it is.
G e o r g e
it looks good to me joe

did you look at past years forms to figure out what your missing ( if anything)?

OT

Joe do you want me to use my address as a shipping address for donations, or do you want them coming to your house? do we need to just setup a po box?

JoeSharp
It seems to work better at Pelican if I am not envolved. Something about the split. So you handel it PLEASE. I can pick-up everything before the event in the coach and take it to all the locations.
euro911
I received the 'steering shield seal kit' from Perry Kiehl yesterday ... Bruce Napier said he'll include whatever stuff he's donating when he ships me the 1.7L throttle body seal(s) ... probably in a few weeks ? confused24.gif

I'll get the stuff down to you guys sooner or later ...

Are these parts for raffle-give-aways or a 'silent' auction? ... or are we having a 'vocal' auction?

I think a real hootenanny auction would be cool laugh.gif
G e o r g e
Mark

I don't know the answer to your question , Auction or door prizes, or raffle?

Joe

form is missing cut off dates ie late fee's

JoeSharp
We'll have to have a meeting to desided what to do with each item.
We'll have to have a meeting to desided what dates. If we auction everything no one gets a door prize.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.