Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Outside door handle broken???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
URY914
Have you broken that little pot metal mounting tab and think it can't be fixed? confused24.gif

Tweeks lists a new one for $189.99. ohmy.gif

I'll fix it for much, much less. clap56.gif

I'll post some pictures if I get some replies. Let me know. wavey.gif
swood
Yeah, I'm in need of the "flapper" part. Tweeks, though, sells the replacement flapper part for about 50 bucks. Let's see what you got. Whats it made from? I've been wondering if someone has or would make a solid metal replacement of some sort.
URY914
Ihere is a side picture.
Piece is made from aluminum.
URY914
So what do you think?
cha914
how much...I have at least 3 that are broken...

Tony C.
URY914
I'll say $30.00 plus $5.00 shipping. If you want the slider and the outer "flap and pivot" which Tweeks and others sell changed out at the same time, you buy them send them to me and I'll change them out at the same time at no additional charge.

We can also work out a deal if you send me broken three broken ones, I'll fix one and send it back and keep the other two at no charge.

Paul
anthony
High Performance House sells this little doodad to hold the door handle on after the tab has broken off.
Zeke
HPH doesn't show it on his site, how much is it?
anthony
It's been awhile but I think I paid $20.
Brad Roberts
Milt,

Give Rich a call on Monday. He normally sells them for 20$ or so.

650-364-6234 or the toll free number: 877-914-4YOU.

I could never find the pic I took of one off a car. Thanks Anthony.

B
Lawrence
That little HPH thingie is pretty cool. I should get one just to keep in my toolbox.

-Rusty
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.