Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - 5- lug wheels 16x7 fuchs, 996 wheels, 17" Boxter wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
Pair of 16x7 fuchs $300 (real not fake) Overall solid but need repainted & a couple scratches on the lip. No curb rash but some scratches. Great track wheels or??? Numbers on the back are 911.361.020 44

996/993 chrome wheels 16x7 fronts 16x8 rears. Center caps included $450 no tires

Boxter wheels off a 2001 17x7 fronts 17x8.5 rears $750. One rear has slight curb rash. Otherwise they are beautiful. Rash hardly noticable & very slight. Just dirt in the photo. Wheel finish is excellent

All wheels price plus shipping
JRust
Bump! reduced the fuchs a bit. Don't really want to sell the boxter wheels. I'll knock another $50 off the 996 wheels too biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
Ahhh Jamie!
I buy these all the time! Ask Todd about the pile of 8 or 10 Fuchs he saw when he came by. I have another 10 or so inside the basement out of sight! We could have made a no - shipping deal!
JRust
Well shoot ar15.gif

Doesn't sound like you need any more anyway confused24.gif
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jan 30 2009, 02:28 PM) *

Ahhh Jamie!
I buy these all the time! Ask Todd about the pile of 8 or 10 Fuchs he saw when he came by. I have another 10 or so inside the basement out of sight! We could have made a no - shipping deal!

Yup. That was a big ol' pile of Fuchs.
JRust
icon_bump.gif someone must need some wheels
JRust
I'm loking for a good set of side marker lenses complete with the housing. In very good condition please.

Also a nice front bumper top for a 74. No ripples dry.gif Like my current one. Oh yeah & I am happy to trade aktion035.gif
por73914
QUOTE(JRust @ Feb 13 2009, 08:44 PM) *

I'm loking for a good set of side marker lenses complete with the housing. In very good condition please.

Also a nice front bumper top for a 74. No ripples dry.gif Like my current one. Oh yeah & I am happy to trade aktion035.gif

PM Sent
JRust
Still looking for a nice front bumper top.

Final bump for my wheels. Heading to ebay next dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.