Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Tan Center Box
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Johny Blackstain
I need a cherry, pristine, flawless, perfect, etc... tan center box from a 73 or a 74; the later style. Actual color is known as "cinnamon leatherette". Must be perfect. Also known as 3rd seat, center armrest, etc...

biggrin.gif
jonferns
I got your PM, sorry I forgot to get back to you. Sending PM now bye1.gif
Johny Blackstain
icon_bump.gif
Still lookin
smoke.gif
STL914
Are you looking for the center pad that fits the plastic tray or the hinged lid type?
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(STL914 @ Jan 23 2009, 09:34 PM) *

Are you looking for the center pad that fits the plastic tray or the hinged lid type?

"later style" hinged lid type.
biggrin.gif
burton73
Johny,

The primo one that I bought has cinnamon top and Black in the hard box bottom. Does this go in your LE? I have one I bought for my car when I was going to change the color of the interior. It is all put away and I am is Asia. I can look next week.

Bob
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jan 24 2009, 11:29 PM) *

Johny,

The primo one that I bought has cinnamon top and Black in the hard box bottom. Does this go in your LE? I have one I bought for my car when I was going to change the color of the interior. It is all put away and I am is Asia. I can look next week.

Bob

Yes!!
thumb3d.gif
waiting to hear from you
pray.gif
Johny Blackstain
icon_bump.gif

still lookin confused24.gif
Johny Blackstain
icon_bump.gif
burton73
Al,

This is not for sale and it’s also not perfect! I just want to show it to you to make a point. This is the one in my 76. 120,000 miles kept in a garage so the story goes and the original paint looks like it as well as the interior. Your search may be like Pats looking for the rain tray. When it is just the top piece of vinyl that is faded and hard have you tired to match the material and thought of getting it recovered? Take note of the patina on the drivers seat in my car. This is not dirt it is color that is worn off. The cinnamon is a tricky color, as it looks different colors all over. I do not know if you remember it when your dad got it new.

Best regards,

Bob
Click to view attachment
Johny Blackstain
Believe me Bob, I know-
Johny Blackstain
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.