Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks to the 6Freak
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
Our Teener Tuesday was just the two of us last night, but the car is getting closer than ever to paint. Two more nights to get her ready and then a new darker shade of Gulf Blue goes on Saturday morning.

If you need a lesson in taping off a car, I'll be doing that tomarrow night.
PeeGreen 914
blink.gif Sounds a little suspect if you ask me. Just the two of you eh? happy11.gif

Cool Billy, can't wait to see the finished product. aktion035.gif
PanelBilly
Crap, I got the word late tonight that the booth was needed for a paying customer, so I get bumped a week. The following weekend I'm going to Las Vegas. My friend says he'll paint teh car while I'm gone, but how can I miss seeing the tranisition. Looks like I'm on hold for a few weeks. Good thing I bought another car to work on .... But this one is a 97 Prelude
6freak
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jan 21 2009, 02:37 PM) *

Our Teener Tuesday was just the two of us last night, but the car is getting closer than ever to paint. Two more nights to get her ready and then a new darker shade of Gulf Blue goes on Saturday morning.

If you need a lesson in taping off a car, I'll be doing that tomarrow night.

Just glad to be part of that awsome restoration project..Its gonna be a winner smilie_pokal.gif
charliew
My sons college car was a integra gsr ( I think it was 180 hp 1.8)and it was neat at 8k. So is the prelude we tried out a 98 used one before the integra. I got second gear rubber no problem. At wide open throttle the sound of the intake and a good exhaust made it scary. Very similial to a 68 z28 at 7k. Of course not as fast but you could drive it all day at 4k at 80 and get 35 mpg.
PanelBilly
I just bought the Prelude with the intentions of reselling it. I figure a nice coat of paint, a little interior restoration and detail the engine. The thing has 180,000 on it but runs great.

It'll make some kid happy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.