Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Cal guys heading to Porsche Reunion in Sac?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Hey guys just throwing out a feeler. Any chance one of you California guys are doing some traveling i this weekend. I have a Scheel seat I bought in Discovery Bay or Oakley? I'm trying to get my seat to Conedodgers place in Fair Oaks by next tuesday. Todd is driving down from Oregon to bring Rob his 240z Dash. I was hoping to get the seat to Rob's so it would be an easy pickup. As Todd is making a good drive down I won't make him go further south. Figured I'd give this a try just in case.

If nothing pans out no problem. I can certainly pay to have the seat shipped.

Anybody heading to the Porsche Reunion? Possible a switch off at the Porsche Reunion in Sac saturday confused24.gif Anything helps biggrin.gif Rob can take it home from the reunion
JRust
Please popcorn[1].gif Be happy to compensate drunk.gif
biosurfer1
Sorry Jamie...I don't know of anyone that far south/west who comes to these.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Jan 23 2009, 02:02 PM) *

Sorry Jamie...I don't know of anyone that far south/west who comes to these.

Javier does... But I have not heard from him since last month when he had a CV joint failure. He is in Los Banos and that is, I believe, South of DiscoBay. He also does a good deal of driving for his work but he drives his 914 so I wonder if he would have room for an extra seat...

Always good to see Javier but as I said, not a peep from him about coming this month.
underthetire
I'm heading to santa clara in the morning if anyone from the bay area is going to the meet. I can drop the seat anywhere in the 580/680 if that helps.

Los banos is A LONG WAY from here. Think livermore/brentwood.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(underthetire @ Jan 23 2009, 05:50 PM) *

I'm heading to santa clara in the morning if anyone from the bay area is going to the meet. I can drop the seat anywhere in the 580/680 if that helps.

Los banos is A LONG WAY from here. Think livermore/brentwood.

Javier gets all over the State for his job. In fact, when he broke his CV he was just a few miles from High Performance House. Even though Los Banos is a long way from DiscoBay, I figured he might have a job site close...
JRust
Well shoot it was worth a shot. You guys have fun at the reunion. Wish I was there dry.gif

If anyone happens to be making the drive between disco bay & Fair oaks before tuesday let me know. Todd should be at Rob's tuesday or wednesday. Thanks biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.