Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Early turn signal cancel ring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Lavanaut
edit - pn 901.613.325.05

Thanks!

Click to view attachment
dbgriffith75
I may have what you're looking for- it would most definitely be used tho. I'm not sure what type of ring is in my car, but I can have pics for you on Sunday.
Lavanaut
Used would be just fine, thanks!
dbgriffith75
QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Jan 24 2009, 06:22 PM) *

Used would be just fine, thanks!

Sorry man- the ring in my car is not the same ring as what you're looking for. Good luck finding it elsewhere.
dflesburg
you can get them at the dealer...
Lavanaut
Thanks ~ yes you can, but they're silly expensive for what they are. Seems like a good candidate to pick up used on the cheap.
Lavanaut
Bump
Lavanaut
A bump for Cinco de Mayo...

drunk.gif
914werke
Ive got one.
PM sent
Lavanaut
Still looking...
Lightweight_911
The one pictured was also used on '65-'73 911 models (as well as the 914/6)
Steve Snyder
I'm pretty sure I have one. $10 shipped. PM sent.
Lavanaut
Stiiiiiiiiiiiiill looking...
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Aug 24 2009, 01:16 PM) *

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiill looking...

If it's holding you up, I won't be using mine for quite a while... you can have it until you find another one. Just to clarify, mine is a 1971 /4, which is different than a /6. It's in storage, so I can't immediately compare it with the photo.
Lavanaut
Very kind of you, thanks Todd. Not necessary though, this one's pretty low on the list of priorities.
Lavanaut
Wow, been 10 months. Still looking though, who's got one for me? smile.gif
markb
Are you looking for an early 914-4 cancel ring, or one like the pic? They're different. We have an early one on a wheel here at GPR. I can take a pic for you tomorrow if that is what you are looking for.
Lavanaut
As shown in my original post. smile.gif I did add a part number just now so it'll be more clear in the future Mark, thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.