Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR License Plates Sponsors needed.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
We are looking for Sponsors for the “WCR 09” license plates. The Plates will be embossed and numbered. The cost of sponsoring is $350.00; includes your entry into the event. The Plates will be used for the "Show and Shine" voting. Numbers will be assigned as we receive registrations. So if you would like to sponsor our event and see your logo/name on the Plates please claim a space now as we only have space for 5 Sponsors.
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif for Joe and the WCR crew! biggrin.gif
kenschipper
Here is a revised copy of the logo for use as an Avatar.

Click to view attachment
JoeSharp
Well I guess this in not going to work out. I would like to thank Jonathan (hwgunnar) for stepping up. He is the only one that asked for a space and of course Team NARP would take a space. The cost of the plates are about $925 with a set-up of $350. We divided that by 5 and added the entry for a total of $350 and the committee nets I believe a grand total of $18.40. These plates are made by someone that makes actual license plates.
We are doing this as a bare bones event and we are trying to make it as memorable as possible. In the past Team NARP has put on a lot of gatherings jsharp.gif here for various reasons and not asked for anything in return. That's how I earned my Smilie. Howard forced me into a tip jar and most of the monies generated from that went to 'Toys for Tots' or to send Grasshopper a tub. I am not interested in making money at this; as I feel that I am a party instigator. I like the plates that we had in '06 and thought that it would be nice to hang another one on the garage wall. That is not to say that we will not have a plate, cause we still need something to keep track of the voting. It's just that the other plates will cost about $100 and we will have to number them ourselves.
Sooo,,, unless we get at least 3 more sponsors to step up we will go the cheap route.
ahdoman
Joe,
Could you clarify what these would look like? Are they an actual license type plate or the plate frame? If you're not opposed to non-914 sponsors I might be able to get one of our audio companies I represent to step up.
JoeSharp
QUOTE(ahdoman @ Jan 29 2009, 06:47 AM) *

Joe,
Could you clarify what these would look like? Are they an actual license type plate or the plate frame? If you're not opposed to non-914 sponsors I might be able to get one of our audio companies I represent to step up.

Steve: Yoy have PM,I'll post a picture tonight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.