Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: koenig seat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
laflaur
Click to view attachmentHey All
I have a Koenig seat for sale. This seat is similar to a scheel and is finished with black felt like material on the bolsters and corduroy on the rest. The seat is in very good condition, with the exception being a small tear on one bolster. This tear is really tiny maybe1/8 by1/8 inch. Easily repaired. the rest of the material has no rips ,tears or wear on it. I am looking to get 325.00 plus shipping from sacramento. Pictures this weekend. Thanks, John
quick edit: would prefer check or money order and you can contact me with p.m.
racerbvd
Are you open to any trades??
laflaur
Thanks for the reply Byron, but at this time I am more interested in selling it. My car is done,I have another koenig to replace this one, but I just bought a rebuilt distributor to replace my marelli and want to put the money back in the bank.
Thanks, John
laflaur
Bump for pictures
racerx9146
Good Deal, these seats where $600/piece 10 years ago....
JRust
I'll take the 914 in the backgorund happy11.gif . That small section looks pretty damn good anyway. Nice seat & if I hadn't just bought one that was not in my budget. I would probably jump on this one too dry.gif
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(JRust @ Jan 30 2009, 12:53 PM) *

I'll take the 914 in the backgorund happy11.gif . That small section looks pretty damn good anyway. Nice seat & if I hadn't just bought one that was not in my budget. I would probably jump on this one too dry.gif

I'm not going back to Sacramento for a while, Jamie biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(JRust @ Jan 30 2009, 12:53 PM) *

Jamie,

Good eye! If John was more active, that would be a Car of the Month Candidate. As it is, few have seen it beyond us locals. It is a six. Just repainted a couple years back and totally beautiful. John makes it out to some events in Sacramento and it is always good to see him and his car!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.