Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Factory speaker pods - excellent condition - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
johnnie5
I have decided to veer away from stock and install aftermarket pods in my '75. I had just bought some Alpine 4 x 6 speakers a few months ago for my factory pods ($85, have receipt).

So I am offering up for sale these factory pods with the Alpine speakers in them. The pods are in excellent condition. However, there is a small repair to the driver side pod - the bottom corner was cracked, so I epoxied it. BARELY noticable at all. You cannot even notice in the pics, but I did take a closeup and circle it.

If anybody is interested, feel free to make me an offer. I would like to sell pods and speakers together as a set.

SOLD
lucky25
QUOTE(johnnie5 @ Jan 24 2009, 11:02 AM) *

I have decided to veer away from stock and install aftermarket pods in my '75. I had just bought some Alpine 4 x 6 speakers a few months ago for my factory pods ($85, have receipt).

So I am offering up for sale these factory pods with the Alpine speakers in them. The pods are in excellent condition. However, there is a small repair to the driver side pod - the bottom corner was cracked, so I epoxied it. BARELY noticable at all. You cannot even notice in the pics, but I did take a closeup and circle it.

If anybody is interested, feel free to make me an offer. I would like to sell pods and speakers together as a set.

PM sent
johnnie5
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.