Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slits, SirAndy, Eric_Shea, Sixnotfour, or other pelican users.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
So I am not finding what I need here. It was suggested to me that I should look for these on Pelican but I don't have an account there and don't think I would be looked upon as seriously since I haven't been around the board.

So, I am wondering if one of you guys would mind posting a WTB for me on there.

I need 100mm coarse splined 6-bolt output flanges out of a 76-79 915. The 100mm is the diameter from one edge to the other edge and not the center of the bolt holes as I have been asked by some.

Thanks guys.
URY914
WTF? Go join and post. They won't bite.
PeeGreen 914
mmmmmmmmmmm.... fine dry.gif laugh.gif I just don't want people to try to stick it to me like I know some people do to unknowns. Good ol price gougers happy11.gif
sixnotfour
did you call monty ?
JoeSharp
Pelican is a very stright board. They except people for who they say they are. Most of us older posters started there. I know I did. They won't treat you badly.
PeeGreen 914
I forgot about Monty. I will have to call him Monday. Already call Chris' and asked Walker. Walker said he may but he will need to go to his storage and who knows when that may be.

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jan 24 2009, 07:23 PM) *

did you call monty ?

Gint
You know what they're worth. If you get stuck it's your own fault (and I doubt you'll let that happen). Go join and post the WTB ad already.
ericread
QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 24 2009, 09:13 PM) *

You know what they're worth. If you get stuck it's your own fault (and I doubt you'll let that happen). Go join and post the WTB ad already.

agree.gif

Eric
r_towle
We are all over there and have been since long ago.
You are not going into a scary place full of strangers...its a scary place full of the same clowns that all the 914 sites have...US.

Some have different screen names...but half the fun will be unmasking people in your own mind...
Rich
PeeGreen 914
Yeah, I see a bunch of you guys over there beerchug.gif
736conver
Your buying parts as long as you pay it all should be good.

On another note dont those coarse spline output shafts also come from the early sporto transmission. I remember having an early sportomatic here with coarse splines.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(736conver @ Jan 25 2009, 10:08 AM) *

Your buying parts as long as you pay it all should be good.

On another note dont those coarse spline output shafts also come from the early sporto transmission. I remember having an early sportomatic here with coarse splines.

Someone was telling me they stick out a little further.
xsurfer
Pelican group is very straight forward folks. I had one fellow give me a distributor. Then he lent me a 3 prong cdi unit. I returned it for fear of burning up someone else's equipment. If you every need a part try the G & R swapmeet / bbq which I believe is soon.
Gene Selger
PeeGreen 914
Seems as though they are all good guys.

I did find two sets if someone needs these.
Eric_Shea
See Pelican's rarely bite. They swallow whole! ohmy.gif
degreeoff
Hell I have bought and sold MANY things there with a small (well you know!) They are great !! AND I even (dare I say?) cheated with them on my engine build work for the six....It is after all a 9eleben engine....:-P

Go for it....the only way to get the yang UP!
Joe Bob
Ummmm, they'll prolly whack yer peepee really hard.....they hate noobs and we have warned them about you. Plus they hate colors from the 70s.....

PanelBilly
I'm thinking he should have to pay extra now.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(mikez @ Jan 25 2009, 06:25 PM) *

Ummmm, they'll prolly whack yer peepee really hard.....they hate noobs and we have warned them about you. Plus they hate colors from the 70s.....

chair.gif I knew it was your fault biggrin.gif

70's colors are the best piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.