Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pizza in Rochester N.Y.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
heavydriver
Would anyone like to join a traveling clubmember for pizza after work tomorrow ?
beerchug.gif chowtime.gif
charliew
Man have you ever been to rochester? Screw the pizza, go to any good bar and get all the free hot wings you want. They have the biggest best hot wings you've ever tasted and usually they are free while you drink a little. Kodak has or used to have their training there. Kodak is a sorry co. but rochester's hot wings are the best I've ever had.
heavydriver
I am an airline pilot on a layover. I am not going anywhere near a bar.... drunk.gif
fitsbain
The place to go in Rochester is Nick Tahoes.

Get a garbage plate.

Trust me.
ericread
QUOTE(heavydriver @ Jan 26 2009, 05:01 AM) *

I am an airline pilot on a layover. I am not going anywhere near a bar.... drunk.gif

Let us know if you get any routes out to LA/Orange County.

BTW: Are you really a heavy driver? A friend of mine form the Air Force retired and became a heavy driver for FedEx. After years in the cockpit of an F-16, he told me that he had to work to keep the nose up on the FedEx heavy. Seems working at FedEx caused his wallet to be substantially heaver than from his pay at the Air Force laugh.gif

Anyway, let us know if/when you get a layover in the SoCal area!

Eric Read
Gint
QUOTE(fitsbain @ Jan 26 2009, 06:17 AM) *

Get a garbage plate.

Trust me.

Buddy of mine from Rochester says the same thing. I want to go to Rochester one day just to try a garbage plate.
mudfoot76
QUOTE(fitsbain @ Jan 26 2009, 08:17 AM) *

Get a garbage plate.

Trust me.

I've heard about this place. It is on the list of places to eat before I die. It might just kill me though blink.gif

The Garbage Plate
heavydriver
QUOTE(ericread @ Jan 26 2009, 07:18 AM) *

QUOTE(heavydriver @ Jan 26 2009, 05:01 AM) *

Let us know if you get any routes out to LA/Orange County.

BTW: Are you really a heavy driver? A friend of mine form the Air Force retired and became a heavy driver for FedEx. After years in the cockpit of an F-16, he told me that he had to work to keep the nose up on the FedEx heavy. Seems working at FedEx caused his wallet to be substantially heaver than from his pay at the Air Force laugh.gif

Anyway, let us know if/when you get a layover in the SoCal area!

Eric Read

Heavy is a relative thing, but no, if I get lucky the biggest thing I will get to fly is a 737. (come on Southwest !!!!)
charliew
Southwest made my uncle a millionare on stock splits. Of course that was before 9/11. I go to bars and don't drink and I think the wings are worth the looks. A damn coke costs the same as a beer usually. Just say you are a designated driver. I don't know where those chickens are raised but the wings are usually huge. Annnway good luck with southwest you will never find a more golden company.
ericread
agree.gif

Several of my AF friends went to fly for SWA. They really liked the environment there. The friend I mentioned at Fedex was told SWA wouldn't accept his call sign. His name was Col. Doe and the first part of his AF callsign was Dil-.

You get the picture...
Joe Bob
Anyone ever been to Seymour CT?

There's a Pizza joint named after my family.....supposed to be pretty good.
jd74914
I have a few times...and I've probably seen that place.

Edit: According to google maps I've driven by there many times. Weird.
Joe Bob
I'm outta tee shirts from it.......if you ever stop there let me know.
jd74914
Sure, will do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.