Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RJMII
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mojorisen914
I wanted everyone to know that RMJII (aka Jim McIntosh) is in the hospital. His Crohn's disease is kicking his ass right now. Jim's a good guy; he flew into KC earlier this month to help me work on the teener. Keep him and his family in your prayers please.

Thanks guys and gals.
Cheapsnake
We're with you Jim. Take care and get better.

Tom
6freak
prayers sent
So.Cal.914
God Bless, feel better soon.
Gint
Being in the hospital at all sucks. But in the end they might be able to do something for him to help long term. Best wishes to Jim for sure.
r_towle
Good Luck Jim.
I hope you feel better soon.

RIch
AgPete139
RMJ, good luck. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Pete
watsonrx13
Jim, our prayers are with you and your family...

-- Rob
SirAndy
smilie_wirdgut.gif beerchug.gif
KaptKaos
Prayers sent.
PeeGreen 914
Jim, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Get out of there quickly beerchug.gif
turnaround89
Good luck, RJM.
jsayre914
Prayers from me and my family. Get Well
pray.gif
Eric_Shea
Hang in there Jim!! wink.gif

Prayers sent bud.

Rob... is he here in the SL valley or back in WY?
dw914er
your 914 buddies are here for ya...

goodluck, and get better soon
scotty b
bye1.gif What they all said and then some driving.gif
rick 918-S
Take care of yourself Jim! huh.gif
championgt1
Hope you get well soon!
mojorisen914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 26 2009, 04:19 PM) *

Prayers sent bud.

Eric, He's back in sheep country. He's been texting me from his phone. I'll relay all the responses back to him.
Brent
QUOTE(mojorisen914 @ Jan 26 2009, 07:45 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 26 2009, 04:19 PM) *

Prayers sent bud.

Eric, He's back in sheep country. He's been texting me from his phone. I'll relay all the responses back to him.

Prayers sent wherever he is....they will find him!
mojorisen914
UPDATE:

Just got done talking to his wife on IM; She says he's doing well and should be out in a few days.

I'll keep everyone posted.
dw914er
good to hear
RJMII
THought I'd pop in and tell everyone thank you for the thoughts and prayers.

Thank you! I think they found me. wink.gif

Now I need to go recover from the hospital stay and put some weight back on.
JRust
QUOTE(RJMII @ Jan 30 2009, 05:57 PM) *

THought I'd pop in and tell everyone thank you for the thoughts and prayers.

Thank you! I think they found me. wink.gif

Now I need to go recover from the hospital stay and put some weight back on.

Hey Jim glad to hear things are going a little better. From your long lost cousin my prayers are with ya smile.gif If I can do anything long distance let me know- Jamie
Eric_Shea
smilie_pokal.gif
championgt1
Great news! aktion035.gif
Todd Enlund
Great to see you back, Jim!
PeeGreen 914
piratenanner.gif Great news Jim beerchug.gif
Drums66
You've been in my prayers*Jim*
carcam
Should have sent Dr Evil. If he can fix a 914 trans, Chrons or any other GI trouble is a piece of cake for him.
Lou W
I'll put you and your family in my prayers. smile.gif
RJMII
you guys are great. We've got such a supportive community here. =o) Thank you again and again.

I actually traded for my parts car during pre-op procedures for one surgery I had. One of the OR nurses is a long time friend, and her husband had the car for awhile. he was going to trade it to me at one point, but my trading material sort of 'broke'. She'd been wanting computer lessons and repairs and advice on computer stuff. So, for the car, whenever they have computer problems and/or want help with PC stuff, I jump to help them. I laughed when she suggested the car trade, because for her, having been such a long term friend, I would have traded for a plate of cookies.
Tom
Glad to hear things are going better. The hospital is no fun place to be in.
Good thoughts coming your way.
Tom
RJMII
And I have surgery at ten in the morning... I will be taking my laptop with me just in case I get admitted afterwords. (I scored a cheap laptop that I can barely surf the internet with. it still has PC100 memory in it, but i can still surf.)
johnnie5
Coming from someone who has suffered more than a few acute bouts of Diverticulitis, I feel your pain. I have spent a week in the hospital on a few seperate occasions as well. I don't really know you , but none the less... be well and good luck with your surgery.
John
JRust
QUOTE(RJMII @ Feb 18 2009, 08:25 PM) *

And I have surgery at ten in the morning... I will be taking my laptop with me just in case I get admitted afterwords. (I scored a cheap laptop that I can barely surf the internet with. it still has PC100 memory in it, but i can still surf.)

Hang in there Jim. Looking forward to seeing you & the family in a few months biggrin.gif
SteveL
We're all pulling for ya Jim.
Get better soon!
IronHillRestorations
Take care Jim, do what the medicose tell you, and don't over do it. Good luck and get well!
Eric_Shea
Prayers sent. wink.gif
Cheapsnake
Glad to hear the news and we'll keep the good vibes coming your way.

Tom
rjames
The hospital is no fun place to be in.

agree.gif

Glad to hear you're doing better!
RJMII
Suegery went well.

Inow have another really long scar down the middl of my abs. they showed me a pic of where I was cut open from pubis to xyphoid process.
Eric_Shea
smilie_pokal.gif Scars are just tattoo's with much better stories! smilie_pokal.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 20 2009, 09:29 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif Scars are just tattoo's with much better stories! smilie_pokal.gif

I'v got lots of stories to go wtih them, too! Maybe next time i'm tn the valley we can do lunch/story session. unless, of course, talking about green fluid pouring forth from an open incision makes it difficult for you to eat.
Eric_Shea
unless, of course, talking about green fluid pouring forth from an open incision makes it difficult for you to eat.

Mmmmmmm... you're on! chowtime.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(RJMII @ Feb 20 2009, 01:06 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 20 2009, 09:29 AM) *

I'v got lots of stories to go wtih them, too! Maybe next time i'm tn the valley we can do lunch/story session. unless, of course, talking about green fluid pouring forth from an open incision makes it difficult for you to eat.

We could compare stories and scares. Glad your out, hope things go well this time.
Gint
Glad to hear it all worked out well. beerchug.gif
RJMII
im still in hospital. =0(
they let me out for a week or so, and then I came back for a scheduled surgery hopefully i get out of here today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.