Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teener sighting I-5 So of Sac
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TC 914-8
Today I had a hell of a commute Seattle to Sacramento, Snow storm in Bremerton, Plane that broke. 3 hr delay at Seatac, Finally landed in Sac around 3pm, as I was driving South on I-5 30 mi south of Sac., I came up on a teener on a trailer towed by a Uhaul. Silver with black stripes, Fuchs, Washington plates, Wraped in Plastic, Very clean.
As I passed by I gave a quick wave, too quick to see who it was. looks like whoever it was was moving the farm, also a couple of mowers on the back of the trailer. I gave Troy a quick call, it didn't ring a bell with him.

Any know this teener ?

Good luck whoever, lots of dry clear skies ahead.

Tony
Justinp71
I have no idea...I wonder if they were moving from washington.
ConeDodger
I saw a teener in Sac today too... Yellow, Eastbound on 50 at noon. Just East of the 99/50 interchange. Driver was wearing a red BB cap.

Fes up!
TC 914-8
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ Jan 27 2009, 10:54 PM) *

I have no idea...I wonder if they were moving from washington.

I think so, It was a dead give away with with the lawn mowers, Anyone with 2 mowers lived where the grass grows fast.
Maltese Falcon
...saw the same Uhaul today with the silver / 2-black stripes 9146 and 15" fuchs.
I was along side of him going south on the 5 in Burbank. The dude wears BIG silver sunglasses biggrin.gif
I wonder how far south he's goin ?
Marty
ericread
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Jan 28 2009, 06:54 PM) *

The dude wears BIG silver sunglasses biggrin.gif
I wonder how far south he's goin ?
Marty

Hollywood???
rhodyguy
prob someone who USED to work for genie industries, paccar, microsoft, starbucks, or boeing.
jim_hoyland
Hmmmmm...about 2 -3 years ago, I saw the U-haul truck towing the silver /blk striped 914 too. It was going North on the 405 near the LA Airport.
ericread
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jan 29 2009, 08:58 AM) *

Hmmmmm...about 2 -3 years ago, I saw the U-haul truck towing the silver /blk striped 914 too. It was going North on the 405 near the LA Airport.

Maybe the U-haul is just his way of avoiding jack stands???

idea.gif
L8KTAHO
av-943.gif Hilarious!
ssstikircr
What goes around comes around must be true. idea.gif
TC 914-8
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jan 29 2009, 08:58 AM) *

He prob left Mc Donnell Douglas to go work for Boeing when you saw him, like Kevin said now he left Boeing, to back to McDonalds, not Douglas. Least he has his priorities right, he kept the teener, and sold the house.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.