Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: turn signal switch for 914-6 (70/71)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Towarish
I´m in search for this switch. Can anybody help ? Every hint is welcome.
towarish
914Sixer
No Longer available anywhere. With that said, you might contact Jeff Bowlsby and see if he is interested in making you one out of your old one and a new 70 or 72-73 911 switch. He made one for me.
Towarish
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 28 2009, 10:04 AM) *

No Longer available anywhere. With that said, you might contact Jeff Bowlsby and see if he is interested in making you one out of your old one and a new 70 or 72-73 911 switch. He made one for me.

Hi Mark, that´s the problem: I have none. What I actually need is the rectangular plug ! In worst case I will have to use non-original plugs ?
thanx
towarish
914Sixer
QUOTE(Towarish @ Jan 28 2009, 12:36 PM) *

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 28 2009, 10:04 AM) *

Hi Mark, that´s the problem: I have none. What I actually need is the rectangular plug ! In worst case I will have to use non-original plugs ?
thanx
towarish

Let me look in my stash. I think I have a plug from a 70-71 4 column that will work just fine.
Thanks,
Mark
agentblr
I have a good switch,Unfortunaly the plug was cut but you could splice it and make it work.It came with one of my 6s that was converted to a racer in early eightis.
type47fan
I haven't looked at this in awhile but I know that the switch is in great shape, complete with plug. I'll find it tomorrow and check it over for flaws.

Thanks,
Towarish
Hi Mark, Wayne and agentbir
thanks for your efforts. If you found more information,please send me a mail.
Claus
(Towarish)
914Sixer
I have a plug if you need one.
Thanks,
Mark
Towarish
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Feb 1 2009, 07:21 AM) *

I have a plug if you need one.
Thanks,
Mark

PM sent
Bucci
I have a NLA (new/ old stock) switch in the factory porsche dealer bag with original part number....! I bought it ten years ago and have it stored with my other Porsche parts. I'll see if I can find it.
Marc-
QUOTE(Bucci @ Feb 6 2009, 05:37 AM) *

I have a NLA (new/ old stock) switch in the factory porsche dealer bag with original part number....! I bought it ten years ago and have it stored with my other Porsche parts. I'll see if I can find it.
Marc-

Marc,
Is it for a six? If so I am interested.Mine wont cancel on the right turn mode.
Let me know..
Thanks Alot,914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.