Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Nice heads from a 2.7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
burton73
I want the valves but will do the valve job. I got a set on eBay that had one valve broken off and one cracked and had rust in two ports.The ad said they where id very good shape. The person it letting me returning them. Looking for something that is better. Theses are going into my 2.5 in replacement of my ported early S heads that are ported. I am doing this so I get lower RPM power curve with a different custom cam. Stock S cam comes on with a too high a RPM with the S heads says my engine guru.

Bob

pilothyer

Bob....This may or may not be of interest to you....I saw it on the Samba this AM...just a heads up....no personal interest or affiliation....Jerry CLICK HERE
burton73
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Jan 28 2009, 11:52 AM) *

Bob....This may or may not be of interest to you....I saw it on the Samba this AM...just a heads up....no personal interest or affiliation....Jerry CLICK HERE

Jerry,

Thanks, that looks to be perfect. The oil cooler comes with it and it is tested out good. Not that I need it but some 911 guy will buy it.

Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.