Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 1.8 for sale in Livermore
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeffs9146
OK I told "Mariana" that I would post some photos of her 914. She is looking to sell it but is not sure what it is worth. She would like to get $2500 for it but that was a bit rich for my blood. So, I told her I would post it here for you all to see and evaluate.

1. 1975
3. 1.8L
4. Broken rear trunk hinge
5. Rusted small holes in the rear trunk
6. Removed Battery tray
7. Good running 1.8 according to Mariana
8. 2.0 Fuchs
9. Interior is rough with dash cap but I have seen worse
10. Never hit and no bondo anywhere
11. California car as far as I can tell
12. All parts present except the front rocker

What do you all think this car should sell for?? If anyone is interested in more info or would like to contact her, drop me a PM!

Jeff
Jeffs9146
Jeffs9146
Jeffs9146
Jeffs9146
Jeffs9146
Jeffs9146
Jeffs9146
Jeffs9146
Jeffs9146
Jeffs9146
Jeffs9146
Jeffs9146
Last one! What do you all think it is worth??

Jeff
boxstr
Looking only at pics and assuming a few things, I would say $1200.
Just my HO.
CCLINEDMUNDSPRICEGUIDE
GWN7
Milage?

Any major work done on it in the last while? I.E. new parts?

Current smog?

Drivetrain condishion?

Last date of tuneup/valve adjustment?

Does it run?

Clear title?

The licence plate frame is a nice touch smile.gif
EdwardBlume
"Total Opinion" Pull off the rockers and look hard. If its beyond surface rust $1K. If its OK $2K. It is what it is- a green '75 1.8. That reminds me - I've got change Kiersten's diaper. barf.gif
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Feb 19 2004, 09:10 PM)
Milage?

Current smog?

Drivetrain condishion?

Does it run?

Clear title?

The licence plate frame is a nice touch smile.gif

Road trip, Bruce? wink.gif
kafermeister
How much for the '69 Firechicken? laugh.gif
GWN7
Road trip? Yep laugh.gif

Just don't know where I'm going to end up yet. smile.gif
Jeffs9146
Sorry for not responding to the questions in a timely manner!

Milage?
66,405 She thinks it is the Original Milage but who knows! She purchased the car in 96 or 97 from someone in Danville Ca!

She maintained it regularly at a local shop in Livermore. She also said she started and drove it every month until last month when the battery was dead and she didn't mess with it.

Current smog?
She said it passed the last time it was needed. It has an aftermarket exahaust and I don't think you need smog in CA anymore.

Drivetrain condishion?
She drove it to Freemont daily while in Law School and said it still runs great!

You will have to ask her! PM me if you want her number! She is also listed as a new member here "mariana" and you can probably PM her!

Does it run?
Dead battery but I asked her if she would drive it to Texas (James Adams style) and she said "no problem"!

Clear title?
Non-Op, Yes clear title!

The visible rust seems to be limited to the rear trunk floor, front trunk seals and the battery tray was replaced with a micky mouse tray so it was probably rusted. The rockers are clean and it looks very solid!

Jeff

PS: The Fire Chicken was not for sale!! I asked!! cool_shades.gif
Hi_Fi_Guy
Look at the passenger side door gap... the rust in the rockers has caused some sag already.

$1200-$1800 would be fair... because it is a Porsche she might be able to get over $2k from someone.
Jeffs9146
Good eye on the door gap! If you look very close at the photo of the Hell Hole you can almost see something going on down there! I didn't have time to poke it with a Screw Driver but as I told her that was my worry point!

Jeff
Jeffs9146
Closer look at the Hell Hole!

Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.