Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Newb
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sEEkEr
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Well, now that the RS project is on the road, it was time to bring the 914 home from storage...I know it's kinda fugly but the price was right!!! 75 2.0 with 100k on the clock...
Sleepin
Unique engine position there! biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board!
race914
Nice Car!

welcome.png
dw914er
taildragger 914?

lol

welcome
ssstikircr
welcome.png

good luck
dlee6204
welcome.png
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(dw914er @ Jan 29 2009, 03:09 PM) *

taildragger 914?

lol

welcome

biggrin.gif

welcome.png The sickness has taken hold, and your wallet is doomed. But you'll be driving a mid engine Porsche. It's A Good Sickness.
sEEkEr
BWAHAHAHAHA....Thanks all.....

Not sure what direction this project will go in...I'll be watching your cars for ideas... beerchug.gif
ericread
I have to smile a bit at your post. Ususally when someone joins, there is a huge cry (demand) that the newb post some pictures of their 914. It usually accompanies the following banner:

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

However, with a single post, you singlehandedly silenced those voices...

Congratulations smilie_pokal.gif

Eric wavey.gif
sEEkEr
QUOTE(ericread @ Jan 29 2009, 09:29 PM) *

I have to smile a bit at your post. Ususally when someone joins, there is a huge cry (demand) that the newb post some pictures of their 914. It usually accompanies the following banner:

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

However, with a single post, you singlehandedly silenced those voices...

Congratulations smilie_pokal.gif

Eric wavey.gif

Hehhehheh...well, I've been a Pelican member for years, but this forum blows away their 914 forum.... pray.gif
rick 918-S
welcome.png assimilate.gif
sEEkEr
Stuffed the engine back in yesterday...just got to hook up a few wires...this tub is pretty much pristine...former Cali car...

Can't see where the PO hooked the aftermarket fuel pump up....can some one remind me which leg number of the relay supplies switched power????

TIA

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.