Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody got a 915 trans laying around?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
I have a 911 roller that needs a trans.....
TimT
I need a 915 also

confused24.gif

havent really looked around though
Sammy
Where were you when I sold that 915 at the german autofest for $40? oh yeah, I remember. Sitting right next to me helping me drink the beer. beerchug.gif
ArtechnikA
i don't have (or need) a 915 right now, but i do need a mount (carrier) for an early ('72-ish) car.
911.375.033.01 if you snag a transmission with that part still on it, and don't need it - lemme know. i have a source i'll contact Monday (2/23) if nothing turns up over the weekend. (early 911/901 carriers -do not- accept the Club Sport mounts, no matter what the catalogs and online sites would have you believe...)
BIGKAT_83
Damn threads been on for a day and Steve @ Otto's hasn't responded yet.

LOL...............Bob
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Sammy @ Feb 19 2004, 10:14 PM)
Where were you when I sold that 915 at the german autofest for $40? oh yeah, I remember. Sitting right next to me helping me drink the beer. beerchug.gif

Didn't need one THEN.....pass the beer.... drunk.gif
markb
Mike, Did you call Larson?
fiid
I'll take one if theres a spare going.

Hey - can the 944 transmition be made to work in a 914? Or have we talked about this already and I forgot.....

?????

Fiid.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(markb @ Feb 20 2004, 03:05 PM)
Mike, Did you call Larson?

Nope...can ya ask him next time yer down?
914ghost
Well, here I go again-
I got a 2.7 from a guy here locally, he also has a 915 tranny he says is so/so. Prolly needs some work inside.
He says its the early one with one less tooth on the pinion=shorter gears..?
Any idea what its worth?...I'll feel him out!
Bob O
Joe Bob
Well the ring and pinion is worth $125, IF it's any good....the rest is a core.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.