Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- 1972 914 with 916 flares
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
nomore9one4
The 1972 will be for sale in the next couple weeks. As soon as I can get it out of storage and clean it up. Just wanted to post it here early incase any one is in the market here on the eastcoast. It has a 1.7 and a rebuilt tranny. More details to anyone interested. Please do not waste OUR time if you are not seriously looking. More info and photos too come.The price will be $4500 Thanks for listening. smile.gif
nomore9one4
Also, Car currently has PA classic plates
ssstikircr
Looks NICE .... too bad you are not in Ca. confused24.gif
nomore9one4
More info....The car can be moved out of storage anytime.I just prefere to do it when it is warmer so I can go over it and clean it up. I owned the car for about 7 or 8 years and only put about 100 miles on it. The car came from Oklahoma and was in nice shape but was missing the interior. I of course decided to strip the paint,added the fiberglass flares,did the paint in sunshine yellow and replaced the interior. the interior is almost like new and even has a crackfree dash. I added the amco center console and woodgrained the dashface. the wood steering wheel in the photo is being replaced.It cracked and is not very comfortable on the skin. The bad would be the paint is not 100% it has scratchs and such from being a garage queen.The jack post on the passengers side has been removed and I never had a chance to put the new one on.The rear panel in the trunk is pop riveted in.Was going to weld it in when we welded the jack plate on.The gauges in the center console were never hooked up and the heat is not hooked up.Although I am sure it works.I never needed it since I never drove it. The car turns heads everywhere it goes. The front bumper is the 916 fiberglass one and the rear is the stock steel painted. The tailpipes pictured are not on the car anymore.they where just straight pipes and where to loud.The car starts very easy and will even have a new battery. I may be missing things,but thats about all I can think of at the moment. If your really motivated I can hook you up with a set of steel flares for a great price,but not included with the sale. Car is only being sold to help fund my Daughters adventures to Penn State in June. Thank you.
i love porsche
wow..unfortunately im not ready to buy yet, but if its still around later this year..im all over it
turboman808
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Feb 2 2009, 08:04 AM) *

wow..unfortunately im not ready to buy yet, but if its still around later this year..im all over it

Yeah I think you should buy that car if you can.
doit2xs
QUOTE(ssstikircr @ Jan 31 2009, 10:51 AM) *

Hi, can you send me pix of the engine bay, undernieth and the front and back trunks empty? Any rust? Does it still have fuel injection? Thanks
nomore9one4
QUOTE(doit2xs @ Feb 3 2009, 05:05 PM) *

Hi, can you send me pix of the engine bay, undernieth and the front and back trunks empty? Any rust? Does it still have fuel injection? Thanks

I certainly will when I get it out of storage. Car still has fuel injection.
cgnj
Hi,

I'm interested. What is the rust situation. What is the original color?

Car is only being sold to help fund my Daughters adventures to Penn State in June.
Could be going to Lafayette.

Carlos
nomore9one4
Rust....rear trunk area below taillights. Panel ready to weld in. Jack plate on passengers side.New one ready to weld on. I want to go over the car again after I get it out of storage to make sure there is no new issues,but as of now that is it. The original color was Irish Green and if I should end up keeping it it will be Irish Green again. biggrin.gif
i love porsche
my interest is growing in this car, i could always pay off my truck later, right?

when will you have more pictures?
nomore9one4
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Feb 16 2009, 07:41 PM) *

my interest is growing in this car, i could always pay off my truck later, right?

when will you have more pictures?

If it is not to bad out this weekend I should be able to get it out of the garage. I will send you a PM if it happens. Thanks for the interest.
nomore9one4
QUOTE(doit2xs @ Feb 3 2009, 05:05 PM) *

PM sent
i love porsche
have you had a chance to get more pictures?

battery tray and longs particiularly
nomore9one4
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Mar 3 2009, 09:54 AM) *

have you had a chance to get more pictures?

battery tray and longs particiularly

Pictures will be posted when available.very very soon.Thanks for the patience
nomore9one4
of course anyone can do this the oldschool way and actually come and look at the car. Its a warm 19 degrees today.
i love porsche
i would if you werent 6 hrs away
nomore9one4
popcorn[1].gif Photos will be listed on Saturday. Temps to be in the 50's Car should get dug out,cleaned up and photographed.....rolleyes.gif
i love porsche
looking foward to the unveiling lol
nomore9one4
anyone wanting photos please see page 2 biggrin.gif
nomore9one4
A few photos
nomore9one4
more
nomore9one4
and more
nomore9one4
And a few more later this evening smile.gif
nomore9one4
still more to come
type47
Show it off at Hershey.
nomore9one4
QUOTE(type47 @ Mar 7 2009, 01:35 PM) *

Show it off at Hershey.

If its not sold by Hershey I will be keeping it! biggrin.gif
nomore9one4
Rain today..No new photos. More to come as the week and time allows. Back to work for me. bye1.gif
Beachbum
Details?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.