Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Looking for a reverse look-up that's free
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
computers4kids
Do you know of a truly free reverse look-up service? I have a full phone number but it's a fax...looking to find the persons name and location.

If not free, do you have one that you like?
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Jan 31 2009, 09:03 AM) *

Do you know of a truly free reverse look-up service? I have a full phone number but it's a fax...looking to find the persons name and location.

If not free, do you have one that you like?

switchboard.com finds most public numbers.
william harris
whitepages.com also has a reverse look up feature. smile.gif
scotty b
stalker.org can help you out unsure.gif
Katmanken
Scotty,

I tried your name in Stalker.org...

It says you are really Oprah Winfrey....... blink.gif

And links to a facebook site where it says "My goal is to fit into a rust free 914 without forcing the door gaps closed" huh.gif barf.gif

Ken
scotty b
QUOTE(kwales @ Jan 31 2009, 04:50 PM) *

Scotty,

And links to a facebook site where it says "My goal is to fit into a rust free 914 without forcing the door gaps closed" huh.gif barf.gif

Ken

Gee thanks Ken, now all you money grubbers will be after my money. So much for anonymity dry.gif So now thatit's all out inthe open Stedman has some welding questions for you guys
ericread

Scotty,

Ken

So seriously Scotty, you turned down the Illinois Senator position from the governor???

And we were that close to having our 914s properly represented in the Senate sad.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(ericread @ Jan 31 2009, 07:08 PM) *

Scotty,

Ken

So seriously Scotty, you turned down the Illinois Senator position from the governor???

And we were that close to having our 914s properly represented in the Senate sad.gif

Ha! Me PROPERLY represent something? You need to get back on those pills the doc gave you before your release. wacko.gif I had a bad feeling about that Commie Blago. Just didn't pass my smell test. If I had smelled bacon all would have been good. Oprah don like borscht barf.gif
ericread
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 31 2009, 08:34 PM) *

QUOTE(ericread @ Jan 31 2009, 07:08 PM) *

Ha! Me PROPERLY represent something? You need to get back on those pills the doc gave you before your release. wacko.gif I had a bad feeling about that Commie Blago. Just didn't pass my smell test. If I had smelled bacon all would have been good. Oprah don like borscht barf.gif

chairfall.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.