Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Picture request from '914/914-6' book by Brian Long
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
thesey914
Has anyone got a pic of the rear of this car showing the stripes on the decklid? I think I've seen one but might be imagining it smile.gif

IPB Image
914rrr
QUOTE(thesey914 @ Feb 2 2009, 04:21 AM) *
Has anyone got a pic of the rear of this car showing the stripes on the decklid? I think I've seen one but might be imagining it smile.gif

Steve G in Florida currently owns that car. IIRC, it was repainted and the stripes were reapplied. There may have been some pics of it at the most recent Rennsport Reunion.
Gustl
there is no official photo of this car, showing that it had the black stripes on the rear lid
maybe there is any inofficial photo, but I haven't seen one ever

although, it's very likely that it had them - and as we know, Steve took the decision to put them on it
I like it

bye1.gif Gustl
carr914
Here are some pictures of Steve's car at my house and at Parade. At first, I didn't like the stripes, but I have grown quite fond of them.

T.C.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
thesey914
Cor that is very nice!! Thank you Tony (From memory I have your name as Tony -I hope this is correct smile.gif)
SirAndy
Obviously not the same car, but the same stripes ... The Ad is from 1972 ...

biggrin.gif Andy
JeffBowlsby
And there is Garold Shaffers car too:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.