For sale is my 86 n/a 944 5 speed . It is a very solid 83K org mile bone stock 944.

Issues: minor rock chips , the hatch shocks are weak , the drivers side mirror has a crack , the head liner between the sun roof and hatch is falling a little, and one powersteering hose has a minor leak .

the good stuff : it is a very clean , very solid 944 . The inteior is in excellent condition , no dash cracks, the trans and clutch are nice and tight , newer water pump and timing belt ( last 5k miles) , ball joints are good , very very little rust , batt tray is solid , frame and floor are very solid ,roof and hatch do NOT leak , this was my nice dry day daily driver - my drive just to work is 100 miles round trip and I had no issues at all - , the price includes stock phone dials with newer tires and very nice quality 16" fuch repros with newer tires is for sale seaperate but could possibly be worked into the deal at the right price - honestly prob not much .

the in between: The a/c blows but not cold .the guy I bought it from said it worked but needs to be charged -- the catch is you need to covert to r-134 first LOL -- heat works VERY well

I have lots of pics and I can take more if needed

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e221/sk8kat1/944/

I love this car but I am selling to fund my '55 panel truck hotrod project

4250.00 firm -ish

mike
847-476-2810
sk8kat1@gmail.com