Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 - 1976 Technical specifications booklet available?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TheMirror
Cheers all -

I have the 1970 -1974 Technical specifications booklet (bought off ebay), but I was wondering if anyone had a 1975 - 1976 version available for purchase or download? Its for a big Porsche specs database I'm building, I mostly just need to know a few of the GC engine specs.....and if there were any suspension changes in those years.

Thanks!
-Mirror
ericread
You might check with Jeff Bowlsby. He has a huge ollection of that kind of stuff:

http://members.rennlist.com/914_collectibles/

Look under "Rare Documents". If you don't see it there, check with Jeff directly. His contact info is on the rennlist site.

Eric wavey.gif
TheMirror
QUOTE(ericread @ Feb 2 2009, 08:49 PM) *

You might check with Jeff Bowlsby. He has a huge ollection of that kind of stuff:

http://members.rennlist.com/914_collectibles/

Look under "Rare Documents". If you don't see it there, check with Jeff directly. His contact info is on the rennlist site.

Eric wavey.gif

I will do that. Thanks!
-Mirror
Cap'n Krusty
I don't believe such a publication exists. The Cap'n
ericread
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 3 2009, 07:56 AM) *

Cap'n;

Would the 1976 User manual show any updated specs for the later year models, or do the User Manuals show the same specs for all years? idea.gif

Eric
TheMirror
QUOTE(ericread @ Feb 3 2009, 09:20 AM) *

QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 3 2009, 07:56 AM) *

Cap'n;

Would the 1976 User manual show any updated specs for the later year models, or do the User Manuals show the same specs for all years? idea.gif

Eric

Bump.

I sent Jeff an email just now. I found the SAE horsepower figure (84 @ 4,900 rpm) so now the SAE torque figure @ rpm is the one I'm looking for (not the DIN).

Anyone?

Thanks,
-Mirror
lotus_65
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 3 2009, 10:56 AM) *

Cap'n, I think he is referring to this item (see .pdf attached).
Click to view attachment
I FOUND 2 OF THESE IN A JUNKER I JUST BOUGHT! Can you tell I'm a little excited? They only include 69-74 T-IV models on mine too.

I gave one to Rick Ollah (rick 918-S) for all the help breaking down that junker and I kept one.

It's about the size of 2 credit cards and it could be the coolest little booklet I now own!

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.