Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB a Complete/or parts of a Renegade Kit.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wallys914
Looking for a base renegade kit, not used preferably, also an option......

Pm Me
wallys914
Im still looking for a renegade kit or parts to piece together a kit, anyone got any extra parts they are not Using?
JRust
I'm not sure where but I saw a Craigslist add in Cali. Guy was selling his whole setup which was new. With the car for $3500 but it was not put together yet. Is a pretty good deal overall. I bet you could get it cheaper. Do a search on CL in CAL & you'll find it. Good luck
computers4kids
QUOTE(JRust @ Mar 1 2009, 10:10 PM) *

I'm not sure where but I saw a Craigslist add in Cali. Guy was selling his whole setup which was new. With the car for $3500 but it was not put together yet. Is a pretty good deal overall. I bet you could get it cheaper. Do a search on CL in CAL & you'll find it. Good luck

Search Craigslist or just look in our cars classifieds...you will see it there as well. rolleyes.gif
wallys914
headbang.gif Bump! drunk.gif

Well i think that one is gone see what happens when you go away from the computer and your 914 websites for a month! Damnit headbang.gif

Any one else got any renegade parts for sale?
RJMII
are you looking for the radiator setup, or the adaptor plate that goes between the transmission and engine?

I know a guy that has the adaptor plate... he was asking me to help him find someone wanting one.
wallys914
Everything, starting out Fresh!
I have nothing!
RJMII
Okay, I called the guy with the adaptor plate; he's supposed to give me a call this evening. PM your contact info to me and I'll have him call you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.