Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR Banner Ad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
McMark
cool.gif
G e o r g e
my vote is run it

can we get it linked to registration once that is complete?
McMark
Yup.
euro911
thumb3d.gif
JoeSharp
I like that also.
JoeSharp
So Mark D. at the present time there are only 4 people working here and 1 of them is my S.O. and dosen't want anyone to know. Anyway you have votes from all of us to run your banner. I was just worried about cost. You will be cutting down on the time that you get from your advetisers. So what is the cost.
Something else, we have come to the point where we need a web page and no one here can do this. George got the site because he thought it would be more profesonal but we can't build a page. I totaly agree, I saw the page that Rich did for the Midengine Invasion and know it will help him with recuting from the vendors. Can you help with this. The site address is

wcr09.com.
McMark
We've always run event banners for free. And we'll keep doing it. I'll put it into rotation now.

Yes I can help on the site. I'll need a bit of direction and some words most likely. I'll start a new thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.